What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AJ Green on the waiver (1 Viewer)

kinglochness

Footballguy
So the AJ Green owner in my league has decided to cut bait and drop him. First question is do I spend my premium waiver wire spot on him (waiver order is based on amount of waiver transaction already made). Next question is who do I drop? Options are Dede Westbrook, Curtis Samuel, DK Metcalf, Darren Waller, Josh Gordon, Malcolm Brown. Thanks in advance for any advice.

I would. That's a WR1 and potential league-winner. I'd drop any of those guys for him but Samuel strikes me as the one I'd miss least.

One thing I failed to mention is I also have Evan Engram. For that reason, I’m kind of leaning towards dropping Waller. He basically just flex bench help for me. Am I crazy?

One thing I failed to mention is I also have Evan Engram. For that reason, I’m kind of leaning towards dropping Waller. He basically just flex bench help for me. Am I crazy?
Engram is a big injury risk.  He seems to always  miss time.  I wouldn't drop Waller because of that.  I would rank the four listed WR's and drop the one you think is WR4 out of that bunch.  For me it would be close between Westbrook or Samuel but I would definitely do it. 

Users who are viewing this thread