What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mixon/Ekeler/Ertz for Hopkins (1 Viewer)

jlaw

Footballguy
Weak at WR and have an opportunity to pick up Hopkins from a team that is loaded there but weak at RB.

Standard scoring ESPN league, non-PPR. Start 2RB/2WR/1Flex/1TE.

My current RB and WR: David Johnson, Mixon, Ekeler, Fournette, Duke Johnson, KHunt; Lockett, Sutton, Marvin Jones, McLaurin; Ertz, Hockenson

I give: Mixon, Ekeler, Ertz.

I get: Hopkins and possibly Matt Breida or maybe Damien Williams.

Am I giving up too much? Thanks in advance. Will answer yours in return. 

I would make that deal for you.  I am not sure I would make that deal if I was the Hopkins owner.  I would be worried about Mixon's health and Ekeler losing value in a few weeks if/when Gordon returns.  It's a worth a shot to try offering....

I would make that trade as well, but after this week preferably as Ekelers in a really good spot. Ekelers value will only diminish with Gordon coming back, I've never been a Mixon fan, Hockinson I feel is an upgrade over Ertz but time will tell,and Hopkins is amazing so pull the trigger.  I would take Damien Williams over Matt Breida, as a niners fan I just don't trust that backfield

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread