What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hollywood/McLauren/Metcalf or TE2 (1 Viewer)

Alkarius

Footballguy
I lost Tyreek Hill and Hunter Henry after week 1, and went a little crazy getting wide receiver depth as my first two draft picks were wide receivers and then I practically ignored the position.  I picked up McLauren, Hollywood, and DK Metcalf to see if any of them break out this year.  I dropped HH for Mark Andrews but was wondering if I should pick up Austin Hooper who just got dropped.  I know most people don't hold two tight ends but our bench is deep enough I like injury insurance, and Hooper has worth anyway.  I guess my question is, out of the three rookies would you hold them all to see if any go off or drop one for a second TE?

10-team PPR Redraft

QB - Aaron Rodgers

RB - Devonta Freeman, Leonard Fournette

WR - DeAndre Hopkins, John Brown

FLEX - Damien Williams

TE - Mark Andrews

Bench - Tyreek Hill, Terry McLauren, DK Metcalf, Marquise Brown, LeSean McCoy, Duke Johnson jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep the WR's.  The upside  Hooper brings is non-existent.  He is a solid back end TE but he won't win you anything.  Who knows what the WR's will do......

Users who are viewing this thread