What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need Some QB Help. I am Thin. WHIR (1 Viewer)

MooversShakers

Footballguy
After losing Luck I am only rostering Kyler Murray. It is a 12-team .5 PPR league and I am thinking of picking up Carr. In order to do so I would need to drop James Washington, DeDe Westrook or Mecole. Roll with Murray against the Ravens or make a move and play Carr against the Chiefs?

WHIR

MooversShakers said:
After losing Luck I am only rostering Kyler Murray. It is a 12-team .5 PPR league and I am thinking of picking up Carr. In order to do so I would need to drop James Washington, DeDe Westrook or Mecole. Roll with Murray against the Ravens or make a move and play Carr against the Chiefs?

WHIR
this one is too tough for me.  sorry & good luck.

Yes I’d get a backup QB. Kyler salvaged last week but as a fellow owner, I was terrified at halftime last week. He needs more reps before he really shows what he can do. This isn’t the week to start him or panic either. 

I’d drop Washington. Pitt will eventually get on track but Washington is third at best for targets and at 0.5 PPR I like Dede to get his share and Hardman could break out with Tyreek out. I think Washington has the least upside and you need a backup QB. 

Would appreciate thoughts: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/780198-ppr-wdis-m-sanders-or-c-thompson/

Users who are viewing this thread