What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick Up Burkhead or Mostert? (1 Viewer)

kroc0005

Footballguy
Trying to make sure I backfill my roster  with potential and my league still has Burkhead and Mostert out there as potential flyers. They wouldnt be starters for me - yet. But just trying to snipe potential talent. Rexy can carry the load in a high potent offense. Mostert looked awesome in his limited time before his arm injury last year. 

QB - RB - RB - WR - WR - FLEX - TE

1 Point PPR

Would you recommend dropping either Ryquell or Keke to pick either of these guys up - looking for upside? If Fournette gets hurt, will Ryquell really have any  "studdness" if he was to get the full time rock? What about Keke - too many receivers and options now? 

My Roster

Lamar Jackson, Deshaun Watson

David Johnson, Leonard Fournette, Chris Carson, Latavius Murray, Ryquell Armstead (Fournette Backup)

Kenny Golladay, D.J. Moore, Keke Coutee, D.K. Metcalf

Evan Engram, Irv Smith (Not considering dropping Irv as could be a late round keeper for me next year with admittedly not getting playing time thus far behind rudolph)

Kicker and a Bears Defense

Thanks - tripping on whether i should move on from either of these two to get potential with Burkhead or Mostert. Thanks everyone

Jim

kroc0005 said:
Trying to make sure I backfill my roster  with potential and my league still has Burkhead and Mostert out there as potential flyers. They wouldnt be starters for me - yet. But just trying to snipe potential talent. Rexy can carry the load in a high potent offense. Mostert looked awesome in his limited time before his arm injury last year. 

QB - RB - RB - WR - WR - FLEX - TE

1 Point PPR

Would you recommend dropping either Ryquell or Keke to pick either of these guys up - looking for upside? If Fournette gets hurt, will Ryquell really have any  "studdness" if he was to get the full time rock? What about Keke - too many receivers and options now? 

My Roster

Lamar Jackson, Deshaun Watson

David Johnson, Leonard Fournette, Chris Carson, Latavius Murray, Ryquell Armstead (Fournette Backup)

Kenny Golladay, D.J. Moore, Keke Coutee, D.K. Metcalf

Evan Engram, Irv Smith (Not considering dropping Irv as could be a late round keeper for me next year with admittedly not getting playing time thus far behind rudolph)

Kicker and a Bears Defense

Thanks - tripping on whether i should move on from either of these two to get potential with Burkhead or Mostert. Thanks everyone

Jim
I like Mostert.  Seems like Brieda is always hurt somewhere .   Who to drop?   don't know.

I had this exact decision.  I went with Mostert, but I realize he could be short-term, or he could blow up.  I don't need him right now (like you), but if I needed someone for this week, I'd have to go with Burkhead.

Drop Ryquell - seems like you'd be ok if Fournette was out for a bit.

I would rather have Burkhead.  He led the team in touches in their first game and should be on the field plenty.  His upside if Michel, White, or Edelman gets injured would be huge.  I think that it is unlikely Mostert surpasses Breida if Breida stays healthy (he had all of last season to do so and even with Breida fighting through injuries he stayed well ahead of Mostert).

I would appreciate your advice on who I need to drop:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/780215-who-to-drop-peterson-or-pollard/

Users who are viewing this thread