Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
snitwitch

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread***

Enough is enough.  Drag them out in handcuffs.  They're breaking the law.  They're children.  And like a child, if you wag a finger and tell them to "stop that" and never actually showing them discipline, before you know it you can no longer control them.

If the Dems don't grow some guts, we'll lose this country to a minority of people, simply because we didn't want to "look like the bad guy." I'm over that.  Drag them out in handcuffs.  Show some backbone.  The right people will understand what's happening and those that are appalled by it can go to hell.

Edited by ClownCausedChaos2
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 5

28 minutes ago, -fish- said:

Of course Nunes was involved in this.    It's too stupid for him not to have been involved.

Is there a lot of chemicals in the San Joaquin Valley water system?  

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

Sure looks that way after it appears that Trump directed Republicans to physically obstruct the impeachment inquiry.

of course he did......add it to the list

Federal judge just ruled the State Department must release communications on Ukraine

Edited by Bucky86
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Don't Noonan said:

Party over country is not believing the phone transcript released by the white house but instead believing Dem leaks of testimony behind closed doors.

It wasnt a transcript.  And democrats believe it. And it wasn’t good for Trump.

Chairman Schiff told NBC News that Pentagon official Laura Cooper was appearing before the impeachment committees under subpoena.

"Clearly the White House was devastated by yesterday's testimony, and these witnesses have been willing to defy the admin and follow the law and come testify," Schiff said, "so the president's allies are trying to stop them through other means but they won’t be successful."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/laura-cooper-pentagon-official-overseeing-ukraine-testifies-impeachment-inquiry-n1070586

Never-Trump Republicans vs Do-Nothing Democrats.  That would be a better Thursday night matchup than we’ve been getting.

Just now, joffer said:

Never-Trump Republicans vs Do-Nothing Democrats.  That would be a better Thursday night matchup than we’ve been getting.

I suspect it won’t be very long when most GOPers will be clamoring to be called Never-Trumpers. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Don Quixote said:

Per Twitter, they just ordered pizza.  Really is like college.

Sam Stein  @samstein

BREAKING — The Republicans who have stormed the SCIF have ordered pizza. “They’re a bunch of brave freedom fighters having pizza in a secure conference room,” complained Rep. Tom Malinowski (D-NJ).

Qanon wants to know WHERE they ordered the pizza from?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2
  • Thinking 1

39 minutes ago, jamny said:

Do you ever read the threads you post in? I can't tell you how many times you post things that are actually on the same page you posted.

Sometimes people are ignoring the person who posted it.  I just assume that's happening.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, whoknew said:

Another obstruction charge to add to the Articles of Impeachment.

Yep, straight up obstruction of justice flaunted in all our faces. Who will hold them accountable?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I'd like to know who's checking the pizza that's going into a SCIF.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, timschochet said:

ZOMG11!!1juan1!!

GOP pedophile ring in the basement on the Capitol. 

2 hours ago, Don't Noonan said:

Party over country is not believing the phone transcript released by the white house but instead believing Dem leaks of testimony behind closed doors.

There is no transcript.

If those "leaks" are false, why aren't the Republicans on the committee refuting them?

• Like 1

Call and email your senators and representatives...identify yourself as a constituent.  Let it be known they represent you.  Leave messages...get it across that the process must be protected.  That these antics are illegal and unacceptable and they need to hold them accountable for their actions.

7 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Call and email your senators and representatives...identify yourself as a constituent.  Let it be known they represent you.  Leave messages...get it across that the process must be protected.  That these antics are illegal and unacceptable and they need to hold them accountable for their actions.

Is there a list anywhere of which Republicans stormed the hearing?

1 minute ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

Call me crazy but I don't think we're going to see a link to this transcript.  

What? Surely @Don't Noonan wouldn't post "facts" he can't support, would he? 

26 minutes ago, Christo said:

There is no transcript.

I’m sure this time he will stop lying

There most likely is a transcript. It just hasn't been released in its entirety.

43 minutes ago, snitwitch said:

complete ####### clown show here dude

Pete Buttigieg  @PeteButtigieg

I used work in a SCIF, as a military officer. The importance of keeping it secure (i.e. from cell phone signals) was drilled into us so deeply that I’d have bad dreams about accidentally leaving my phone in the pocket of my uniform. This behavior is an embarrassment.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, joffer said:

Not so sure.  I for one am not a fan of a 0-0 game score.  Especially one that I've (we've all) got our entire savings account bet on the over.

Just now, BroadwayG said:

There most likely is a transcript. It just hasn't been released in its entirety.

It's too perfect.  If the American public saw a transcript of a phone call that perfect, our brains would melt into liquid.  He's protecting us.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, apalmer said:

Is there a list anywhere of which Republicans stormed the hearing?

Not that I have seen...just names in the articles.

Judd Legum@JuddLegum

Republicans forming a literal mob to obstruct the impeachment inquiry was pretty much the only move they had left.

The facts are not on their side.

I fear this is just setting the example for a post-2020 election world, where Pro-Trumpers refuse to accept the results.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, Christo said:

There is no transcript.

Sure there is. Its the call summary that explicitly says "this is not a transcript".

Hey, wait a minute.....

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, beef said:

Is there a lot of chemicals in the San Joaquin Valley water system?  

TONS of Dihydrogen monoxide.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

TONS of Dihydrogen monoxide.

That stuff is deadly!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:
41 minutes ago, Christo said:

There is no transcript.

sure there is

This is on the first page of the memo.

"CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Dickies said:

"CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear."

You liberals and your fancy big words.

4 minutes ago, Dickies said:

"CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. 

THAT'LL SHOW 'EM

6 minutes ago, Dickies said:

"Phony No-transcript Clause"

2 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:
8 minutes ago, Dickies said:

"Phony No-transcript Clause"

That paragraph is wrong.

5 minutes ago, Bucky86 said:

You liberals and your fancy big words.

Like "not"?

31 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

I fear this is just setting the example for a post-2020 election world, where Pro-Trumpers refuse to accept the results.

This is all but certain if Trump loses in 2020.

41 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

There are so many data points where Republicans have talking out of both ends however, maybe they are all in on Anarchy in the U.K.

5 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

I' m just glad you guys admit the transcript was released.

Transcript

Yikes.

"MEMORANDUM OF TELEPHONE CONVERSATION"

in addition to the language quoted above about it not being a transcript.

ETA:   (The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place.)

Edited by Sinn Fein
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

I' m just glad you guys admit the transcript was released.

Transcript

This is on the 1st page of your link

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty "Officers and-NSC policy staff assigned t_o listen.and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A numper of factors can affect 'the accuracy of the reco�d, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word "inaudible" is used to indifate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear.

MEMORANDUM

CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation.· (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion.

Holy smokes such blatant dishonesty.

Edited by BigSteelThrill
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, Sinn Fein said:

yep. Trump will have a peaceful transition of power. not sure where that leaves us.

the again the Dem nominees are all awful, they might not win.....sigh