What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread*** (11 Viewers)

Sondland says his family, businesses receiving threats over role in Trump impeachment inquiry

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sondland-says-his-family-businesses-receiving-threats-over-role-in-trump-impeachment-inquiry

Conaway began the questioning by bringing up Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff's calls for respect toward witnesses. He then contrasted the guidance from Schiff, D-Calif., against Democrat-led calls to boycott Sondland's hotels in Oregon.

"The chairman also announces at every hearing that he will not tolerate, and I agree with him, any witness intimidation or any threats or any issues of trying to bully a witness," Conaway said. "Congressman Earl Blumenauer from Oregon has in fact called for a boycott of your hotel chain or your hotels in Oregon. I'm assuming he believes that will harm you to the point that you will then be bullied into doing whatever he wants done."

Sondland agreed with Conaway's statement before also confirming the congressman's assertion that Blumenauer's comments "gave rise to demonstrations at your hotels that made customers have to weave in and out of the demonstrators to try to actually get into the hotels."

"As I understand they are going on as we speak," Sondland responded

I often have one of these two thoughts when Nunes or Castor are asking questions:

”do you think this is actually helping, because it sure seems to help Dem narrative”

”what does this have to do with anything?”

I often have one of these two thoughts when Nunes or Castor are asking questions:

”do you think this is actually helping, because it sure seems to help Dem narrative”

I hear these thoughts in Castor’s voice: 

“Do you, um, think this is actually helping, uh, because...because it sure seems to, um help Dem, er, Dem narrative?” 

Yeah, muddying the waters is basically all they've got. 

"Well yeah, he broke the law and endangered our national security, but so what" probably wouldn't fly with the public.

its interesting that the narrative is/was (don’t know where we currently stand) that Trump sought to investigate Ukrainian corruption, not the Bidens, but then we get to these hearings and it’s as if the Republicans are trying to investigate the Bidens with seemingly no concern for Ukrainian corruption. 

The head shaking from Castor is so distracting.

It's like he's trying to convince himself that he is indeed making some kind of sense.

Jim Himes@jahimes

Good Lord. @DevinNunes just asked our witnesses whether it is appropriate for anyone to “run operations in a foreign country to dig up dirt on their political opponents”.

What say you, @RudyGiuliani??

its interesting that the narrative is/was (don’t know where we currently stand) that Trump sought to investigate Ukrainian corruption, not the Bidens, but then we get to these hearings and it’s as if the Republicans are trying to investigate the Bidens with seemingly no concern for Ukrainian corruption. 
This so weird to me, considering in the "transcript" they released, Trump specifically asks about Biden. Not Ukranian corruption. Biden. By name.

Hill herself now debunking the idea she had concerns with Alex Vindman's judgement: explains she didn't feel he had a political sense for W.H. work. "That does not mean in any way I was questioning his overall judgment. Nor was I questioning his substantive expertise."

hill is a megabeast from the planet kickbuttafunkatron who just singlehandedly challenged the entire republican bench to a break dance contest and destroyed them all with a 14 minute long back spin on a piece of cardboard take that to the bank bromigos

Sondland says his family, businesses receiving threats over role in Trump impeachment inquiry

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sondland-says-his-family-businesses-receiving-threats-over-role-in-trump-impeachment-inquiry

Conaway began the questioning by bringing up Intelligence Committee Chairman Rep. Adam Schiff's calls for respect toward witnesses. He then contrasted the guidance from Schiff, D-Calif., against Democrat-led calls to boycott Sondland's hotels in Oregon.

"The chairman also announces at every hearing that he will not tolerate, and I agree with him, any witness intimidation or any threats or any issues of trying to bully a witness," Conaway said. "Congressman Earl Blumenauer from Oregon has in fact called for a boycott of your hotel chain or your hotels in Oregon. I'm assuming he believes that will harm you to the point that you will then be bullied into doing whatever he wants done."

Sondland agreed with Conaway's statement before also confirming the congressman's assertion that Blumenauer's comments "gave rise to demonstrations at your hotels that made customers have to weave in and out of the demonstrators to try to actually get into the hotels."

"As I understand they are going on as we speak," Sondland responded
What is the threat?

Why do you do this? I was referencing the point of the video regarding Cuomo’s pathetic attempt to try and prove something. I didn’t mention Holmes at all. 
Bluto I do it because that's the point - whether Holmes' testimony is authentic or not. It clearly is. I see no point to the CNN clip unless someone wants to try to undercut that evidence. I find it fascinating you cannot even comment on what is actually happening - Holmes directly heard an aid for announcement exchange. That's in the bag.

Users who are viewing this thread