What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread*** (4 Viewers)

And what a bizarre world where the president of the US feels free to call US patriots traitors and scum while referring to Trump as bonkers might not be acceptable here?

Really?

I can't even begin to try to grasp the logic behind that. 
In Joe's defense, he has repeatedly said that Trump, assuming he posted similar to his tweets, would have received suspensions/bans here. 

Last edited by a moderator:
In Joe's defense, he has repeatedly said that Trump, assuming he posted similar to his tweets, would have received suspensions/bans here. 
WTF kind of sense does that even make?  I get the no cussing and understand that the morality is based on little house on the prairie,  but we can't even speak in the same manner as the POTUS?

lol

Why is it excellent work? As an experienced criminal defense attorney, I can tell you that it's nowhere near excellent work because he's making statements against his interests and the interests of a current/former client. The best course of action, like in most situations, is to ####. I cannot, despite years of experience and training in these exact type of situations, fathom why his statements are a good thing for him and/or his client. 

Can you enlighten me?
He got the corrupt ambassador fired for one.  She was not allowing Ukraine folks visas to come back to the U.S. to spill on the dirty Dems.  She made it clear she hated Trump and wanted to protect the corrupt Bidens.  I am glad Rudy is investigating this.

Lisa Page‏ @NatSecLisa 10h10 hours ago

Going on the Rachel Maddow Show tonight. It's time to talk about the release of my text messages, the two years of lies shouted across the media about me, and what it's like when the President of the United States tries to ruin your life.

Lisa Page‏ @NatSecLisa 10h10 hours ago

Going on the Rachel Maddow Show tonight. It's time to talk about the release of my text messages, the two years of lies shouted across the media about me, and what it's like when the President of the United States tries to ruin your life.
Poor Lisa.  

He got the corrupt ambassador fired for one.  She was not allowing Ukraine folks visas to come back to the U.S. to spill on the dirty Dems.  She made it clear she hated Trump and wanted to protect the corrupt Bidens.  I am glad Rudy is investigating this.
Can you backup your claim that she was corrupt?  How did she try to protect the corrupt Bidens?  What proof do you have they are corrupt?  

I don’t think President Trump is bonkers or deranged. 

I think he’s one of those people who never learned how to write in school, and as a result when he does try to write something it comes off more stupid and crazy sounding than he actually is. 

I also think he’s amoral and deep down doesn’t think he did anything wrong except break a bunch of rules he regards as arbitrary. (He may regard almost ALL rules as arbitrary. ) I don’t think Trump is fit to be President but then I never did. 

A big goose egg as there should be. I am just impressed with Tulsi trying to find a way out at the 11th hour of the box Pelosi/Schiff/Nadler put the Democrats in. 
You still believe, despite consistent polling, that the Democrats will be punished in the election for having impeached President Trump? 

I guess we can officially scratch "rule of law" off the GOP principles list.  I really can't believe that people think it's ok for private, unelected citizens to be directly involved in policy and staffing issues in lieu of duly elected people elected to do those very things.  It's like the simplest concept of democracy...elected officials do the work, not private citizens.

A big goose egg as there should be. I am just impressed with Tulsi trying to find a way out at the 11th hour of the box Pelosi/Schiff/Nadler put the Democrats in. 
I agree, Schrader called it ‘bipartisan’, he likely had no basis for that.

You still believe, despite consistent polling, that the Democrats will be punished in the election for having impeached President Trump? 
Wait, what? Consistent polling has been trending away from Democrats for weeks. And yes the Democrat Party is going to get absolutely creamed for this next year. 

Wait, what? Consistent polling has been trending away from Democrats for weeks. And yes the Democrat Party is going to get absolutely creamed for this next year. 
Who who didn't vote for vote do you think will now vote for him.

Do you acknowledge that suburban women are going to turn against trump just like they turned against the R's in 2018?  Just like they did in the recent red state governor elections lost by conservatives who very bigly aligned themselves with Trump?

He's anti-Trump?  Do you have examples?  And it's ok to call him a fool?  On what basis?
Sure, he verified that the transcript that the white house released was correct.  The transcript showed Trump did nothing wrong.  Anyone who saw or heard the call knows Trump did nothing wrong.  Therefore, anyone who thinks Trump did something wrong is clearly anti-Trump and biased, and yes foolish.

Sure, he verified that the transcript that the white house released was correct.  The transcript showed Trump did nothing wrong.  Anyone who saw or heard the call knows Trump did nothing wrong.  Therefore, anyone who thinks Trump did something wrong is clearly anti-Trump and biased, and yes foolish.
By the way, I was attacked pretty hard in here for calling it the transcript and it was nice to see your "patriot" and hero confirming I was correct.  

Ambassadors don’t decide who gets visas. 

Users who are viewing this thread