Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
snitwitch

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread***

1 hour ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

This is ubiquitous in Tijuana. I’d never heard of it in the U.S.

I recall this commonly being done in downtown L.A. some years ago. And 50s rocker Esquerita was doing that to make ends meet before his death in 1986 (so this is not an unheard of activity, although may have disappeared or have been outlawed in recent years).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esquerita

A few months before his death he was seen washing car windshields for tips at an intersection in Brooklyn

Edited by squistion

1 minute ago, whoknew said:

They will all be destroyed before a Dem takes office.

You have to assume the shredder technology in the White House is top notch under this administration.

1 minute ago, Henry Ford said:

You have to assume the shredder technology in the White House is top notch under this administration.

Jared ripping stuff up by hand in the basement?

9 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

Come to New Orleans - the Tijuana of the United States!

1 minute ago, joffer said:

Jared ripping stuff up by hand in the basement?

I figured they'd give it to Eric to eat.

• Laughing 2

33 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

The thong bikini was invented by an Austrian in the United States at the beginning of WWII.  I hypothesize that it was a weapon intended to distract this country and keep us from entering the coming war.

It backfired, it gave us a reason to fight harder to see more women in them once we got back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squistion said:

:mellow:

Sean Hannity defends Trump:

"So if you say 'I want to kill this person,' ok, what crime have you committed?  Did you kill the person? No. Did you think about it for a second? Yeah but you didn't do it."

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1221978826663694340 (video clip at link)

If you said it to others, you may have committed crimes. 

9 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

Cross cut shredding, then incineration, then the ashes are mixed in with the Joint Chief's morning oatmeal and their byproduct is used to fertilize the roses in the Rose garden.

20 minutes ago, whoknew said:

That's absolutely criminal. And verfiable. 

Plus you know hot this White House keeps secrets? For instance I don't see how they put items in their supr classified totally legit extra secret server and just vanish them. 

1 hour ago, Kal El said:

Jesus had quite a different opinion about that: "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'You shall not murder; and whoever murders will be liable to judgment.'  But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, 'You fool!' will be liable to the hell of fire.
Matthew 5:21‭-‬22 ESV
https://bible.com/bible/59/mat.5.21-22.ESV

Just goes to show once again that God is not a Republican.

Even Carter lusted in his heart.

2 minutes ago, cosjobs said:

Even Carter lusted in his heart.

Right, nobody's perfect.

57 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

The thong bikini was invented by an Austrian in the United States at the beginning of WWII.  I hypothesize that it was a weapon intended to distract this country and keep us from entering the coming war.

I don't know how it didn't work.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, whoknew said:
2 hours ago, roadkill1292 said:

Somebody retweeted Liz Warren today promising to make every document relating to Trump's misdeeds public if she's elected.

I know this isn't a literal statement, but I have a hard time envisioning this administration having the capabilities to remove all traces given how the digital platforms are set up, protected and backed up.  They better start on that right now if they want any shot of being done by November  :lmao: 

22 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

That's absolutely criminal. And verfiable. 

Plus you know hot this White House keeps secrets? For instance I don't see how they put items in their supr classified totally legit extra secret server and just vanish them. 

I understand its criminal. That doesn't change my opinion.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Commish said:

I know this isn't a literal statement, but I have a hard time envisioning this administration having the capabilities to remove all traces given how the digital platforms are set up, protected and backed up.  They better start on that right now if they want any shot of being done by November  :lmao: 

"Eric, are we all set with the document destruction?"

"I got it covered, Dad.  The company will have everything erased without a trace within the week.  They promised to have it done on Feb. 1, 2021."

7 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

"Eric, are we all set with the document destruction?"

"I got it covered, Dad.  The company will have everything erased without a trace within the week.  They promised to have it done on Feb. 1, 2021."

I was thinking it's probably more along the lines of:

"I got it Pops.  Hillary told me all I need to do is wipe it down with a disinfectant wipe.  I'm headed to Walmart today to buy a value pack to make sure we are taken care of"

• Like 1

Adam Schiff‏ @RepAdamSchiff 3m3 minutes ago

Trump's defense boils down to this:

Sure, the President did it.

We all know he did it.

We just don't want the American people to see even more evidence that he did it.

Besides, he is allowed to do whatever he wants.

Get over it.

Well, the American people know better.

https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/1222196027710636034 (video clip at link)

• Like 1

Like him or not, Joe Scarborough had a monumental takedown of Ken Starr this morning. 

(In no way am I supporting or defending mrctv, who is hosting the video)

Something I haven’t posted yet but I’m bored waiting for the closing arguments: when the tape was released with Trump saying “Take her out”, for just a moment I truly thought the implication was to kill her. A failing on my part, watching too many crime movies, but scary that that’s even remotely plausible to consider re: a comment made by a sitting President about one of his ambassadors.

2 hours ago, jm192 said:

I've definitely started to question things in light of the Bolton testimony.  But the idea that the accused has to prove their innocence is not one of them. 

Prosecutor: The defendant’s gun with his fingerprints on it was found at the scene of the murder. Ballistics testing shows the bullet was fired from this type of gun. We still don’t have an alibi explaining where the defendant was the night of the murder  

Defense: This trial is a hoax!  It’s not our job to prove the defendant’s innocence!

I first encountered it in the Bowery in 1978, but it was old guys, not kids.

• Like 1

Just now, cosjobs said:

I first encountered it in the Bowery in 1978, but it was old guys, not kids.

I don't have squeegee kids around me but do see guys providing full service mobile car wash in your parking space. Squeegee kids, evolved!

It’s a thing in Nola. All ages.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, cosjobs said:

Like him or not, Joe Scarborough had a monumental takedown of Ken Starr this morning. 

(In no way am I supporting or defending mrctv, who is hosting the video)

I don't know who Joe Scarborough is but that clip was annoying as hell.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Z Machine said:

Adolescents that stand on a street corner with a squirt bottle and a squeegee and spray your windshield (even if you don't want it), then squeegee it off, and then ask for money for the deed.  You can simply refuse to pay them, but sometimes they give you a dirty look or spray your windshield again without the squeegee afterwards, forcing you to turn on your wipers.

I understand the frustration about people doing things to your car that you don't want done.  I don't particularly enjoy getting a squeegee treatment.  However, I know that these adolescents would likely be doing worse to make some cash if they weren't squeegeeing windshields.

My 25 year old son drew a 2 foot long donger in the condensation on my windshield 4 days ago.  I keep forgetting to get out the Windex so every morning it reappears.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 6

When Hunter Biden comes up why dont dems say he Is as relevant to case as Don jr, ivanka and kushner?  And that we are not trying to call them as witnesses.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Daywalker said:

When Hunter Biden comes up why dont dems say he Is as relevant to case as Don jr, ivanka and kushner?  And that we are not trying to call them as witnesses.

:goodposting:My Link

14 minutes ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

My 25 year old son drew a 2 foot long donger in the condensation on my windshield 4 days ago.  I keep forgetting to get out the Windex so every morning it reappears.

Did he draw it or trace it?  If the latter, damn!!!!

• Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Apple Jack said:

Jeff Tiedrich eviscerates him at pretty much every tweet. He is doing the lord's work.

Jeff is phenomenal. So is Rick Wilson. Both hit the nail on the head with every Tweet.

• Like 1

Listening to MSNBC this morning all the chatter in the Senate seems to point towards Bolton testifying and now looking how to respond. There’s talk about witness exchange and also bringing the manuscript into to a SCIF for Senators to read before voting. The circus McConnell wanted to avoid is here.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, pecorino said:

Something I haven’t posted yet but I’m bored waiting for the closing arguments: when the tape was released with Trump saying “Take her out”, for just a moment I truly thought the implication was to kill her. A failing on my part, watching too many crime movies, but scary that that’s even remotely plausible to consider re: a comment made by a sitting President about one of his ambassadors.

And it was directed at Lev Parnas, a known underworld thug. You know who had the power to fire her at any time? Trump.  So what exactly is he instructing Parnas to do?

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, mrip541 said:

I don't have squeegee kids around me but do see guys providing full service mobile car wash in your parking space. Squeegee kids, evolved!

I have a buddy who runs a detailing business around here. Apparently he does pretty well with it, but it's not for me.

1 minute ago, JuniorNB said:

And it was directed at Lev Parnas, a known underworld thug. You know who had the power to fire her at any time? Trump.  So what exactly is he instructing Parnas to do?

I've been trying to keep up but have certainly missed some things (pages)...who else was in the room when Trump said "get rid of her, take her out"? Was he speaking TO Parnas or just with him in the room? More specifically, could Trump have been speaking to Pompeo or Barr?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:
46 minutes ago, pecorino said:

Yep.  He didn't say "I'm going to fire her for that".  It is, IMO, exactly what @pecorino first instinct was.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ranethe said:

Love the comment directly underneath that tweet 😂

Yup. Besides that they didn’t even ask.

2 minutes ago, Amused to Death said:

I've been trying to keep up but have certainly missed some things (pages)...who else was in the room when Trump said "get rid of her, take her out"? Was he speaking TO Parnas or just with him in the room? More specifically, could Trump have been speaking to Pompeo or Barr?

He was at a private dinner with DJ Jr., Parnas and two others.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Biff84 said:

Listening to MSNBC this morning all the chatter in the Senate seems to point towards Bolton testifying and now looking how to respond. There’s talk about witness exchange and also bringing the manuscript into to a SCIF for Senators to read before voting. The circus McConnell wanted to avoid is here.

It would be awesome. I’ll believe it when I see it. 

This Kelly comment might make a difference; who knows? 

It seems this small group of Republicans have all the power on deciding who the witnesses are.  I hope they only want Bolton and the Democrats get on board.

3 minutes ago, timschochet said:

It would be awesome. I’ll believe it when I see it. 

This Kelly comment might make a difference; who knows? 

Maggie Haberman Retweeted

Manu Raju

“Mr Bolton probably has some things that would be helpful for us and we‘ll figure out how we might be able to learn that,” Lisa Murkowksi says

5 minutes ago, Sheriff Bart said:

Yep.  He didn't say "I'm going to fire her for that".  It is, IMO, exactly what @pecorino first instinct was.

He also told someone that she's going to be 'going through some things' shortly.  He speaks exactly like a mobb boss. And this is about an American citizen. A great one with years of service to our country.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:

It seems this small group of Republicans have all the power on deciding who the witnesses are.  I hope they only want Bolton and the Democrats get on board.

I also want to hear from Mulvaney, Barr, and Pompeo, with a little Rudy for Dessert.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Amused to Death said:

Parnas’ lawyer said that they didn’t believe it was directed a Parnas but a WH aide that was also there. Still not someone in a position to do anything. Of course if it was Trump ordering a hit, Parnas probably wouldn’t want to implicate himself in the scheme. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Biff84 said:

Parnas’ lawyer said that they didn’t believe it was directed a Parnas but a WH aide that was also there. Still not someone in a position to do anything. Of course if it was Trump ordering a hit, Parnas probably wouldn’t want to implicate himself in the scheme. 

Yeah, we he categorically denied the surveillance stuff, I began to really wonder what nefarious things he might have been up to

1 minute ago, cosjobs said:

with a little Rudy for Dessert.

This would be so much must watch TV. This guy is such a trainwreck yet can't not talk about all the illegal/stupid things he has done. You just need to give him the mic and an audience and ask him to explain all his Ukraine dealings and. 3 hours later we would still all be glued to our televisions. 

3 minutes ago, Juxtatarot said:

They have all the power because they're the only ones vulnerable to losing their seat in November.

I'm not sure if the Senators individually have a vote on which witnesses are called.  I could be wrong. I just haven't heard how that will go. There will definitely be negotiations (or a big stand off) where Republicans will want to call a bunch of non-relevant witnesses like Hunter and Joe Biden, the whistleblower, and Adam Schiff in excahnge for actual material witnesses like Bolten.

5 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

He also told someone that she's going to be 'going through some things' shortly.  He speaks exactly like a mobb boss. And this is about an American citizen. A great one with years of service to our country.  

He said that to Zelensky.