Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
snitwitch

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread***

Recommended Posts

Or Georgia.  Or Ohio, when a bunch of votes were "lost".  It's not shocking when there are massive discrepancies between numbers of people who vote and numbers of votes cast in a precinct anymore.  It happens somewhere basically every election cycle.  

As long as they present an explanation - it doesn't even have to be reasonable - they'll get away with it.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Henry Ford said:

2. Doesn't seem to have moved the legislature in Tennessee so much.

I think we might be in agreement again. Voting machines, in my mind, are an awful idea and always have been. It's a shame we're not rectifying the situation. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Henry Ford said:

Or Georgia.  Or Ohio, when a bunch of votes were "lost".  It's not shocking when there are massive discrepancies between numbers of people who vote and numbers of votes cast in a precinct anymore.  It happens somewhere basically every election cycle.  

As long as they present an explanation - it doesn't even have to be reasonable - they'll get away with it.  

It seems to me less malfeasance than incompetence and sampling. For example, the audit in the article you linked to. That strikes me as statistically sound but awfully prone to human error.

I do agree that the judiciary and the oversight committees need to be strengthened. Not sure what the problem with that is. Much like vets and health care, this seems like a bipartisan issue nonpareil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rockaction said:

It seems to me less malfeasance than incompetence and sampling. For example, the audit in the article you linked to. That strikes me as statistically sound but awfully prone to human error.

I do agree that the judiciary and the oversight committees need to be strengthened. Not sure what the problem with that is. Much like vets and health care, this seems like a bipartisan issue nonpareil.

You'd imagine.  Frankly, if you're overseeing a voting precinct and it can be proven that your precinct "lost" 1/4 of its votes, your entire staff should be immediately fired and there should be fines or perhaps jail time/probation for someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Henry Ford said:
12 hours ago, Biff84 said:

Are we to the point where they could outright cheat in the election (change votes, etc) with no consequences?

Absolutely.

I hope they appease Trump and change them to reflect receiving 90% of the vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, [scooter] said:
5 hours ago, Ditkaless Wonders said:

Apropos of nothing. I have lived at the same address for 21 years now.  I registered to vote from that address within a week of moving in.  I have voted every election since then.  I get mail ballots sent there and I pay property taxes to the same Clerk and Recorder who is responsible for voter registration and for conducting the elections.  I am known to live at my address and to vote therefrom.

 

today I opened a piece of mail from the Clerk and Recorder.  She states that I need to update my voter registration me having just moved.  What?  Some honest glitch in the system?

Identity theft.

You could have waited until the tax return check arrived. :hot:

 

DW, congratulations on your wife having octoputlets last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Trump says he might keep others from listening in on calls

- Corruption aside, basically as the government purges out experts and knowledgeable people and walls off information from actual policy makers and implementers we get worse and worse and more ineffectual as a nation.

sounds like Trump learned his lesson from impeachment: don't get caught.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Sheriff Bart said:

You could have waited until the tax return check arrived. :hot:

 

DW, congratulations on your wife having octoputlets last year.

And when I find out who the father is he is going to have some answering to do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ditkaless Wonders said:

And when I find out who the father is he is going to have some answering to do!

I'm not a scientist, but it sounds like he's an octopus.  Be careful.

Edited by Henry Ford
  • Laughing 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Henry Ford said:

I'm not a scientist, but it sounds like he's an octopus.  Be careful.

Damn cephalopods.  That explains all the hickies.

  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ditkaless Wonders said:

Damn cephalopods.  That explains all the hickies.

Do cephalopods stay in your ears? Or do they suck...

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

Do cephalopods stay in your ears? Or do they suck...

"asking for a friend"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ditkaless Wonders said:

Damn cephalopods.  That explains all the hickies.

The good news is that they are highly intelligent. Probably get scholarships. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Sheriff Bart said:

The good news is that they are highly intelligent. Probably get scholarships. 

Thanks for reminding me to always look on the bright side of life.

 

Life's a piece of ####
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughin' as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you
And

Always look on the bright side of life
Always look on the right side of life

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

As the Senate impeachment trial of President Trump drew to a close in Washington earlier this month, federal prosecutors in New York contacted witnesses and sought to collect additional documents in an investigation related to Trump’s personal attorney Rudolph W. Giuliani, according to people familiar with their activities.

The recent steps — including an interview with a witness last week — indicate that the probe involving Giuliani and two of his former associates is moving forward, even as the Justice Department has set up a process to evaluate claims Giuliani is making about alleged wrongdoing in Ukraine related to former vice president Joe Biden.

Attorney General William P. Barr said this week that the department had established an “intake process” to accept information about Biden gathered by the president’s personal attorney. Officials confirmed Giuliani’s tips are being routed to the U.S. attorney’s office in Pittsburgh.

At the same time, the U.S. attorney’s office in the Southern District of New York — which Giuliani led in the 1980s — appears to be continuing its wide-ranging investigation of his activities and those of his former associates Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, including their efforts in Ukraine.

Full article.

Edited by Dinsy Ejotuz
  • Like 3
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sheriff Bart said:
1 hour ago, Ditkaless Wonders said:

Damn cephalopods.  That explains all the hickies.

The good news is that they are highly intelligent. Probably get scholarships. 

There's also some decently credible theories that they are alien.....

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

There's also some decently credible theories that they are alien.....

Never heard of such a theory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2020 at 4:00 AM, whoknew said:

 

It just doesn't matter. However many times he lies or obstructs justice or grifts or whatever - his supporters never lose the belief in him. Very strange.

If he loses in november they'll all forget he even existed, let alone that they supported him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good Stay Tuned podcast with Preet interviewing Dan Goldman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sheriff Bart said:

Just got done reading this on politico.  Definitely crosses the threat line.

“All traitors must die miserable deaths,” reads the email to Zaid that was sent on November 7. “Those that represent traitors shall meet the same fate. We will hunt you down and bleed you out like the pigs you are. We have nothing but time, and you are running out of it. Keep looking over your shoulder. We know who you are, where you live, and who you associate with. We are all strangers in a crowd to you.”

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, beef said:

Just got done reading this on politico.  Definitely crosses the threat line.

“All traitors must die miserable deaths,” reads the email to Zaid that was sent on November 7. “Those that represent traitors shall meet the same fate. We will hunt you down and bleed you out like the pigs you are. We have nothing but time, and you are running out of it. Keep looking over your shoulder. We know who you are, where you live, and who you associate with. We are all strangers in a crowd to you.”

 

Miscarriage of justice--the guy was clearly not talking about Zaid when he said "you", he was talking about traitors. And "we" didn't mean him, it meant the United States. He was merely being patriotic. He can't help it if Zaid misinterpreted the words. The email was perfect. Pardon coming soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want to feel old?

 

Kyle Cheney @kyledcheney·5m

Trump was acquitted in his impeachment trial 5 weeks ago today.

 

That seems so long ago, given everything going on now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.