What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Donald J. Trump Impeachment (Whistleblower) Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Oh, OK.  E&F:

• Done Henley:  End of the Innocence
  • Traveling Wilburys:  End of the Line
  • Beck:  Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes
  • Interpol:  Evil
  • U2:  Exit
  • Moby:  Extreme Ways
  • Dinosaur Jr.:  Feel the Pain
  • Public Enemy:  Fight the Power
  • Johnny Cash:  Five Fee High and Rising
  • Styx:  Fooling Yourself
  • Gin Blossoms:  Found Out About You
  • Dr. Dre:  #### You

Oh, OK.  E&F:

• Done Henley:  End of the Innocence
  • Traveling Wilburys:  End of the Line
  • Beck:  Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes
  • Interpol:  Evil
  • U2:  Exit
  • Moby:  Extreme Ways
  • Dinosaur Jr.:  Feel the Pain
  • Public Enemy:  Fight the Power
  • Johnny Cash:  Five Fee High and Rising
  • Styx:  Fooling Yourself
  • Gin Blossoms:  Found Out About You
  • Dr. Dre:  #### You
Iron Maiden - The Evil That Men Do

roadkill1292 said:
I think Donald does. Because of the way he packs 'em in at the rallies.

Or maybe yard signs, I'm not sure.
And flags. Don’t forget the flags. Big Beautiful blue  “Trump 2020” flags.

Sure, why not.  G&H:

• The Transplants:  Gangsters & Thugs
  • NWA:  Gangsta Gangsta
  • Robert Plant & Alison Krauss:  Gone Gone Gone
  • Jeff Buckly:  Hallelujah
  • The Clash:  Hateful
  • The Propellerheads:  History Repeating
  • Ray Charles:  Hit the Road Jack (don't ya come back)

My favorite part of this whole thing is that Trump, the GOP, Fox, and all their supporters in this forum have made a dangerous tactical decision. They fought the wrong battle and painted themselves into a corner. Because the only thing they keep saying is “this is all hearsay; they’re just allegations; all third party accounts.”

That’s a really neat defense right up until the point when more evidence and testimony and recordings come out of all this. It instantly melts away, and you’re left with nothing. 

So, keep committing hard to that position. We’ll keep giving them rope. And the whole lot will hang themselves with it. 

Chess is a hard game when you’re only thinking one move ahead. 

Another one bites the dust 

Before you accuse me

Communication Breakdown 

Don’t come around here no more

The End of the innocence 

The Fool on the Hill

Guilty 

Trump:  "I talked to my Chinese go-between about Hunter Biden too."  No joke.  

Would be faster if he just had his lawyers draw up a list of documents they'll be providing for the House Impeachment effort.

SaintsInDome2006 said:
It's been validated by the Inspector General (appointed by Trump), the acting DNI (appointed by Trump), and Trump himself. That's not hearsay.
You could add that Trump has appointed himself God, Emperor, King.

"Hate Me Now" is pretty great if you envision Nas/Puff Daddy as Pelosi singing directly to Trump.

You can hate me, I hate you too,
You don't give a ####, I don't give a ####,
It can go down any way you want it go down

Lawrence O'Donnell just now on his show tonight:

In January Trump is more likely to be in the middle of an impeachment trial in the Senate instead of giving a State of the Union address.

:yes:

O'Donnell says that Pelosi will never invite Trump to give a SOTU address after being impeached and while undergoing trial in the Senate.
I'm picturing a State of the Union as a quick cut to Trump, similar to Ollie Williams from Family Guy. With Trump shouting "I'M BEING IMPEACHED!!!"

• Smile
Reactions: Zow
You should have left it alone, as now a new thread will have to be started on the other impeachment related stuff that doesn't directly involve the whistleblower.
No, snitwitch just needs to update this thread title to be the ***Official Impeachment Thread*** or whatever.  This combined thread still contains the full impeachment thread gamut.

I think if the thread starter edits the first post you get an option to do a full edit or something like that.  Forget the details, but whatever it is should give you the option to change it.
Like this.  @snitwitch, it's just like he described.  If you do a full edit you can change the title.  I used this a lot for the Beatles thread.   :)  

Thank you so much to @Joe Bryant for fixing it.  This thread was just a subset of the impeach one at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread