What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I just realized that my neighbor really looks a lot like Carrie Brownstein (also may be veering into Ship of Theseus territory here as well...) (1 Viewer)

Haven't given it a listen yet. I trust your judgment - what's bad about it?
They went sort of electronica and repetitive. I think both the drummer had left and St. Vincent produced. It was only four songs I heard so I need to sit with it, but it was really bad from first blush.

Take it easy broski. If you don’t like it that is fine, I am just saying it has nothing to do with the drummer. 

That is like saying a restaurant sucks as you don’t like the food and also Giancarlo the chef has left. Except he left after you last visited the restaurant. Makes no sense 

Take it easy broski. If you don’t like it that is fine, I am just saying it has nothing to do with the drummer. That is like saying a restaurant sucks as you don’t like the food and also Giancarlo the chef has left. Except he left after you last visited the restaurant. Makes no sense 
If the restaurant's owners changed the ingredients and the menu it might. 

Users who are viewing this thread