What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Vikings vs Packers - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

There are too many packers fans in MY bar here taking over multiple TVs so I’m having to fight tooth and nail to get Lamar vs Kyler on somewhere.  #### Green Bay.

There are too many packers fans in MY bar here taking over multiple TVs so I’m having to fight tooth and nail to get Lamar vs Kyler on somewhere.  #### Green Bay.
Packer fan here... I was hoping that game would be on CBS. Unfortunately we get NO second game this AM. Bummer. Trying to find a stream online

So the next time Rodgers throws a TD are they going to review the whole offensive line for holding?

I watched maybe a total of 10 quarters of football last year because of various reasons. Bad refereeing being one of those reasons.

I guess I’ll go run some errands this afternoon.

So what prompted the booth review in the first place?

I know all scores are reviewed in the final 2 minutes, but is the NFL going to look at PI and holding on every scoring play in the final 2 minutes to take away TDs?  I don't get it.  Besides the fact that there was no Offensive PI on that play.  Is the NFL trying to make me like soccer?

That Diggs TD reversal was total horse####.  Every single year the NFL manages to screw up their rulebook in new ways.

-Packers fan, non-Diggs owner

So what prompted the booth review in the first place?

I know all scores are reviewed in the final 2 minutes, but is the NFL going to look at PI and holding on every scoring play in the final 2 minutes to take away TDs?  I don't get it.  Besides the fact that there was no Offensive PI on that play.  Is the NFL trying to make me like soccer?
that's what they did so I am assuming that is the case

Users who are viewing this thread