What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs Steelers - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Metcalf with a nice adjustment to come back and make a first down catch, Wilson misses him on a similar play again. Carson bottled up, PIT D collapses the pocket to sack WIlson, 4th down.

Ben targeted Vance McDonald for a 7 yard gain, gets hurried and misses Switzer on 2nd down. SEA D brings pressure and bats down a pass to the flat, 4th down.

Clowney looking good, Ben seems to be looking to get Vance involved.

Both teams look like they are trying to get rhythm going. Both Ds looking strong.

Carson with a huge rip of 22 thanks to great blocking up front opening up a hole.

I've owned Lockett many times, esp. in return leagues. Love him and his talent, live in SEA and watched tons of games. Not sure why but never really noticed that he isn't that tall. Interesting.

Steelers bring pressure from their left and storm around the line, sack on WIlson. SEA facing 3 and 13.

As a Wilson owner I've watched last week and now this weeks game - and this OLine is hot garbage for the Seahawks. They can't hold a block more than a half-second.

Looks like SEA is either sticking DBs tight on receivers to take away options, Ben being tentative with his reads, or a little of both. Steelers O line does a good job avoiding a sack on that 2nd down play.

Carson with a minimal gain but loses the football, Steelers return it to the end zone. Flag on the play for illegal block in the back, 10 yard penalty, 1st down for Steelers.

#21 DB on the Steelers with a stupid and unnecessary shove in the back negates a fumble recovery for TD. Going to be a bit awkward on the sideline when he has to explain what happened to his teammate. 

Steelers having trouble executing. Deonte Johnson dropping a pass across the middle. Ben with all the time in the world hits Samuels at the 2 to finally execute 3rd down conversion, pass interference on SEA, 1st down on the 1.

SEA challenging PI.

I don’t get why they like Switzer other than his personality. Eli Rogers was better. If they were keeping Holton he can be a returner ad can Diontae Johnson

If my posting recaps of plays/drives is annoying, let me know boys. Sometimes I see this in other threads and it's helpful for owners of PIT/SEA players to see flow, what's going on with their players, etc. But don't want to dominate the thread wiht my posts. Just have time this AM and thought I'd do this.

Penny looking like he has some burst but meeting hard resistance from the Steeler D in the middle of the field, another pickup for a few yards on two consecutive downs.

3rd and 1, Penny can't get past the LOS - Steelers line disrupting all running lanes.

penny is not very good
He looked like he had some burst, and had no where to go on that 3rd down. Part of that is Steelers D holding the LOS, but agree, Penny looked hesitant and shuffeld to see if he could go outside instead of lowering and running with power into point of attack.

Steelers offense =hot garbage.  Absolutely pathetic. 1 td in 6 quarters this season, and that was a gift from Seattle on interference. Defense has no chance this season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Connor with a great second effort after being hit at the line, picks up 6. Ben looks like his right elbow is giving him issues, had an ice pack on it on the sidelines early.

Didn't seem to impact him going to Ju Ju out of the slot for deep for an endzone try, out of bounds.

3rd and 4, single back set with 3 WRs, PIT takes a TO.

Was just checking it because the stats look like Steeler offense is hot garbage. But there's JuJu back to back. Keep it going.

Users who are viewing this thread