What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills vs Giants - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

Really weird as a Bills fan to have my team not only favored, but favored on the road.

Which can only mean one thing: they're getting blown out today. 🤣

This Cody Ford at RT nonsense needs to stop. Now. Nsekhe is far superior right now. Play your 5 best McDermott.

I don't understand the lack of Singletary so far in the running game.

Good job by both Allen and Beasley to convert that 3rd down. Good to see Allen hit those short passes.

Great job by Feliciano to kick outside and crush the defender to get Allen into the endzone. Good drive by Buffalo. Need to follow it up by starting to bottle Barkley up a bit.

The team has a lot of young secondary guys but the communication fails are really distressing. Lot of great talent there but not showing it.

Lack of pass run really hurting here because Giants CBs outside of Jenkins are getting killed. Still not sure why Giants aren't rotating in more Julian Love.

Singletary still averaging like 14ypc for the season. Get that man the ball!.

Also, great drive by the Bills. Allen looking so calm and confident out there. A few off target throws, but making the right decisions and most balls on-target.

I long for the day when announcers stop ####ting on Josh Allen for things like hitting his receiver right in the hands.  Yes, the ball had velocity on it.  That's not a reason not to catch it.

DeAndre Baker first allows the first down on the catch by Beasly and then mails in the effort on the Singletary run. Really bad defensive effort by the rookies that drive.

I long for the day when announcers stop ####ting on Josh Allen for things like hitting his receiver right in the hands.  Yes, the ball had velocity on it.  That's not a reason not to catch it.
Yup. A ball out to the sideline needs to have some zip so the defender doesn't try to jump it and pick it off. Knox should have hauled that in. Placement wasn't perfect, but it was good enough.

Jenkins with so much cushion on Brown there, wondering if the miscommunication last week that allowed the wide open TD up the middle is preventing the 2 High safety look for the Giants.

That is a terrible holding call. No idea what the refs were doing there.

Not sure what the Giants were doing on the next play either. Good job by Josh to identify and take advantage.

Oof, and Nsekhe down. That sucks. Ford is a definite downgrade at RT 

They've been alternating the two, but Nsekhe played better last week.  They've been trying out Ford at guard too....2nd round pick.
Feliciano has been killing it at RG so Ford is block there too right now. I know the Bills spent a 2nd on him and like him, but they need to start treating him as a future starter and develop him at OG and go with their 5 best guys for now 

Giants D right now is really talented... but SO bad. It's really unfortunate. That wasn't a real complex play but they reacted in shock to it. Like, I'm stunned Giants crowd isn't booing them and they are wasting time booing Manning like it's his fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Giants should spread it out and give it to Barkley.
Bills literally have there coverages waiting for him. You absolutely have to open up the field and pass to 1 on 1 matchups so Barkley doesn't die out there.

Like that play to Barkely. Had 1 on 1 and some blockers due the Giants passing the quick hitters to other guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bills literally have there coverages waiting for him. You absolutely have to open up the field and pass to 1 on 1 matchups so Barkley doesn't die out there.

Like that play to Barkely. Had 1 on 1 and some blockers due the Giants passing the quick hitters to other guys.
I meant just run it....spread out the D and give him the ball out of the shotgun.  He's good enough to make a player miss and spring a big gain.

Users who are viewing this thread