What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints vs Rams - Week 2 (1 Viewer)

What a stupid call on Murray... I know the NFL is trying to focus on player safety, but stuff like that is stupid...

Two players at the point of attack, and because the defender isn't looking at you, you can't block him... Stupid.

Haven't heard anything officially in broadcast. Doesn't appear Brees is coming back. Hasn't tried to even throw a football since hand injury

What a stupid call on Murray... I know the NFL is trying to focus on player safety, but stuff like that is stupid...

Two players at the point of attack, and because the defender isn't looking at you, you can't block him... Stupid.
Game quickly becoming unwatchable because of buIIshlt nonsense like this.

Good ####### lord

That's actually a new 2019 rule. No more blind side blocks with force.  So dumb

Unless my memory is failing me, it wasn't blind-side. It was toe to toe with the ball carrier not far behind the blocker.
foul "if a player initiates a block when he is moving toward or parallel to his own end line"

Bad rule. Wr was moving parallel

No dog in this fight, that's a total joke that they whistled that dead, why would they ever do that when the guy is off running all alone?

Idiot officials you let the play go because if it is incomplete they can change the TD.

I have Jordan so I am kind of biased.

Idiot officials you let the play go because if it is incomplete they can change the TD.

I have Jordan so I am kind of biased.
You're not biased. I have absolutely no personal stake or interest in that play and that moron just cost a team a touchdown. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Refs screwed the saints or made right what they screwed the rams with in this game. That was a rams TD and the fumble TD shouldn’t have even have happened

Dumb to go for that.  Your defense is playing great, so why go for it and risk giving the Rams the ball on your side of the field? 

Man what horrific clock management. 

Just awful. Truly unbelievable for a team that made the Super Bowl last year.

McVay's playcalling in the red zone has been absolutely positively atrocious.

Users who are viewing this thread