What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need on MNF? (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
And we’re back - putting out good vibes & cancelling out bad juju. The place where you put it out in the world to get the mojo flowin. It may not help, but it probably  don’t hurt. 

What do you need on MNF? 

I don't really need anything for a W but a couple leagues I can extend my points lead with Chubb and Cleveland DST performances.

I need OBJ & Crowder to not blow my 19 point lead vs. Siemien and Daryl Roberts. Feels like a jinx just mentioning it. lol

Double header league:

I need Olivier Vernon, Neville Hewitt, Joe Schobert, and Jamal Adams to combine for 8 points or more. Feels easy!

I need the 4 IDPs above to score the same points as Le'Veon Bell.  Feels reasonable.

I need Le'Veon and Jamal Adams to erase a 15 point deficit plus whatever OBJ scores. Feels like a long shot. 

Need Chubb to outscore Cleveland D by at least 15.

Otherwise, looks like I'll be the 2nd highest scorer for the week but taking the L.

New season, same story :wall:

Chubb to score 41

odell and Njoku to score 23

To avoid 0-2 in both..

both feel just as likely to happen as to not if I believe the predicted game script. Plenty of beers will be had either way. 

Last edited by a moderator:
30 points from Denzel ward and Morgan Burnette.  So if each of them could return a 90+ yard int on top of their regular stat line I'd be set.

Most of my leagues are already decided, but in one league I just need Bell to outscore Njoku.  And in dynasty I'd like Chubb to have a good week.  If he gets 17 points or so (non-PPR) then I'll have my best week ever in that league.

Up 15.9.  He has Mayfield and I have Chubb - standard scoring with 6 pt td passes/-2 int and 1 ppr.

So low scoring game I'm good, aerial shootout I'm bad.  Projection says I win by 11, but when have they been right?  This feels like a tossup.

Cleveland D to have a big night.  Was in control pretty well but NE defense put up 37 and then the last Julio TD reception made it a bigger climb tonight.

Still doable...but not probable at all.

0 to 0 score with a total of 100 yards total offence between both teams.  Thats just for the subscriber contest there is no helping me with the rest of my teams.

Down 18ish points in a PPR...

Facing Bell and I have OBJ (they might cancel each other out?) and Myles Garrett / Marcus Maye.  

Not expecting to win but we'll give it a go!

Need 24.9 from OBJ

.5 ppr

40 yard TD 2 point bonus & 2 point bonus @ 100 yards.

For some reason I think I have a shot.

7-110-2

Users who are viewing this thread