What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Talk me off the Ledge or Blow it up? (1 Viewer)

CKoz24

Footballguy
Redraft Standard League, No Flex Position,1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def, 6 Bench. My team went for 68 pts and 77 pts (need average of 94 pts to win) and will be 0-2.  When I drafted this team, the dominator said I was 99% in with good managing.  Obviously things change, but what do I do?

QB - C. Newton, Big Ben, M. Stafford

RB - Kamara, Michel, L. Murray, J.Jackson (LAC)

WR - Juju, Antonio Brown, T. Lockett, W.Fuller, D.Metcalf

TE - J.Cook

K - Slye

Def - Dallas

I dropped my flier RB's (Darwin Thompson & Justice Hill) for Big Ben and Stafford to at least get a veteran QB that will get me points after watching Cam, but with the rest of my lineup hasn't felt like it should be hitting like it should.  

Would really appreciate a pep talk and some suggestions.  Even sitting still is a direction to go in, but I might be overthinking things.

Well the first thing I would do is read the news and then drop Big Ben.

Other than that, your starters are mostly solid.  Could probably use a little more depth, but I wouldn't blow it up yet.  I'd give it a couple more weeks at least.

Well the first thing I would do is read the news and then drop Big Ben.

Other than that, your starters are mostly solid.  Could probably use a little more depth, but I wouldn't blow it up yet.  I'd give it a couple more weeks at least.
Yeah. Can’t drop until Wednesday.  He’s definitely gone. Thanks! 

Of course you are going to drop Ben but don't replace him with another QB, rostering 3 isn't something you should ever do except in a 2 QB league and with only 15 guys being rostered I probably would only have one on the roster and stream someone for the bye week so Ben and Stafford are both droppable for me.

If any other good QB's are available on the wire I would even dump Cam at this point if there are better options on waivers. I'd rather own say Kyler Murray or Teddy Bridgewater if they are available. Don't worry I doubt anyone would pick up Cam or Stafford so you can pick them up later if you need to.

You need to add another RB for sure either through waivers with Ben's spot or by trading.

I would see if you can trade JuJu and Fuller for another WR. JuJu gets a big downgrade with Rudolph as QB, and Fuller is off to a slow start.

Users who are viewing this thread