What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Browns vs Jets 50th Anniversary Game Thread (1 Viewer)

He saved bakers night there
He saved my week

we get bonuses for milestones (100 yards), long plays + long TD plays

I was losing by 18.20 points and my win probability was 9%. That play was worth 18.90 points & it’s 73% (take the pads off bruh, lost fumbles are -2)

Oof that  lineman just standing there with no one to block as Bell reversed field.  If he blocks the guy standing next to him it seals the edge and Bell might go the distance.  Jets.

Not for nothing but browns haven't created a turnover all year yet. That's pretty sad considering who they have played. 

Baker needs to stop living at the stadium like one of his gaggle of commercials depicts.

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad they showed the booth instead of the aftermath of the hit on Chubb.  I'm sure he's fine, but he got rocked by Jamal Adams and looked to be getting up slowly. 

I'm playing Bell and have Cleveland defense. I lost the lead and gained the lead in that fumble. Still might lose though unless browns kill clock. 

Users who are viewing this thread