What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Browns vs Jets 50th Anniversary Game Thread (2 Viewers)

Calcomatic enjoying my Seifert Chubb.

I remember when I used to really groove on Genesis-type music and hit strip clubs thinking I was cool.

Actually, I didn't. I was just on crack. 

Will a NY team win a game in MetLife this year?

(Bills excepted - NY area home team)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this game is right where the Jets want them. Jets intentionally playing like crap so the Browns build up their confidence. See now when the Jets unleash the dragon it will shatter the Browns' swagger, leaving them a shell of themselves. I saw Goku do that to Frieza when the planet Namek was about to blow up.
Woody Johnson should win a Lifetime Oscar for achievement in excellence then.

I need a mere 6 points (PPR) from Robbie Anderson tonight to pull off a big fantasy upset. I don't think I'm going to come close to those 6 points. 

I need a mere 6 points (PPR) from Robbie Anderson tonight to pull off a big fantasy upset. I don't think I'm going to come close to those 6 points. 
He was wide open there too.  Should be plenty of garbage time points coming his way in the 2nd half. 

@RossTuckerNFL: Maybe it's just me but if I was Adam Gase I'd turn on my "genius/QB guru" soon.
If Gase can talk Peyton into playing QB they may be better off.

They may be better off if Peyton was willing to sing the Nationwide jingle as a pre-game pep talk vs whatever Gase is mumbling.

Users who are viewing this thread