What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monster trade. Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

pooner23

Footballguy
PPR. Small league. 1qb. 2rb. 2wr.  Redraft league 

My roster is: qb- Rodgers Wentz.....rb- Barkley. Kamara.  Fournette. Ingram. Peterson. Singletary. Wr- Julio. Cooper. Cooks. Ty. TE- andrews

ive gotten Barkley and Julio thru trades  

I’m being offered Mahomes. Zeke Elliot. Mike Evans. Tyreke hill

For

rodgers. Kamara. Julio. Hockenson .   

Im concerned about kamara losing brees.  Mahomes is a monster. Just hate giving julio. Idk. Hockenson just a throw in  

should I do it? 

You are giving up the best player in the deal - Kamara.  Is this an 8 team league?  JW

I am wondering with only starting 2 RB and 2 WR, which lineup is best?

Mahomes, Barkley, Zeke, Evans, Hill (when he returns)/Cooper/Cooks/TY, Andrews or Rodgers/Wentz, Barkley, Kamara, Julio, Cooper/Cooks/TY, Andrews

The upgrade at QB is obvious and Zeke isn't that big of a drop off from Kamara IMO.  Julio > Evans but when Hill returns this is a difference maker....  I think your with WR depth,  you can play match ups.

I'd prolly do it.  Sorry for the long rant....   I was just trying to reason out my decision/recommendation

Last edited by a moderator:
With Brees out, I would.

-Zeke is an upgrade.

-Mahomes is an upgrade

-You can start Andrews over Hockenson 

Only downside (to me) is losing Julio. But when Tyreek comes back he should be solid.

Seems like you come out ahead but I am really down on Evans so the downgrade from Julio to Evans is quite a bit and you have no guarantee Hill comes back to form this year. 

Easy accept regardless if Hock or Singletary is included. 10 team leagues are won off of stud players and you get a big jump at elite QB and RB in gaining Mahomes and Zeke. Zeke is easily the most valuable player in the trade, not Kamara. You lose Julio but you get to replace him with Evans and Hill within a few weeks. That's a win in the long run too.

Users who are viewing this thread