What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Impeach Congress (1 Viewer)

JohnnyU

Footballguy
The DEMs undoing.  I can't believe that is their agenda at this time.  They don't seem to care about Americans, only to impeach Trump and / or Kavanaugh.   Climate change, really?  You think this will get DEMs elected?  Healthcare for all, really?  Free college?  You think this will get you elected?  Damn people, you're making this too easy for Trump.

ETA:  The title of this thread has nothing to do with impeaching Congress, it has everything to do with Congress' agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah really
Climate has been changing for millions of years with extreme changes with sea levels and the ice caps over those millions of years.  Upswings (higher seas), downswings (lower seas) and this is normal over millions of years.   It can  look  abnormal over the short run.  Much to do about nothing IMO.  The Earth is bigger than what man can throw at it and has proven so over billions of years.

The DEMs undoing.  I can't believe that is their agenda at this time.  They don't seem to care about Americans, only to impeach Trump and / or Kavanaugh.   Climate change, really?  You think this will get DEMs elected?  Healthcare for all, really?  Free college?  You think this will get you elected?  Damn people, you're making this too easy for Trump.
JohnnyU, if Trump suspended Congress as Boris Johnson has done with Parliament would you be in favor of it?

I really have a hard time understanding how people can think this.  I mean, look outside.
I live in Minnesota and it is cold as **** here in the winter  :)   I believe climate change agenda will not get Democrats elected in 2020, nor will Healthcare for all, nor will free college for everyone.  That's not even going into the Democrats stance on immigration.

Climate change is real.

Trump appears to have committed impeachable offenses.  But to claim they only care about this is a complete lie.  There are a bunch of bills passed the house that McConnell wont even take up...how many are impeachment?  Every time anyone is asked about those bills by multiple posters here...there is never an answer.  Only deflection.

Healthcare for all is popular and will happen in the next 10 years.

Yes...those things will get them elected...because they are facing the worst president and an awful person.

I live in Minnesota and it is cold as **** here in the winter  :)   I believe climate change agenda will not get Democrats elected in 2020, nor will Healthcare for all, nor will free college for everyone.  That's not even going into the Democrats stance on immigration.
I’m referring specifically to “the Earth is bigger than what man can throw at it.” 

ETA:  The title of this thread has nothing to do with impeaching Congress, it has everything to do with Congress' agenda.
I love it when you freak out. Thanks.

Can you explain what Trump is running on?  The border wall that still has no new mileage?  Repealing healthcare covering pre-existing conditions?  Tax cuts for corporations and 1% income earners?

Climate change is real.

Trump appears to have committed impeachable offenses.  But to claim they only care about this is a complete lie.  There are a bunch of bills passed the house that McConnell wont even take up...how many are impeachment?  Every time anyone is asked about those bills by multiple posters here...there is never an answer.  Only deflection.

Healthcare for all is popular and will happen in the next 10 years.

Yes...those things will get them elected...because they are facing the worst president and an awful person.
No

Its hard work to overcome the obstruction.  You just saw today that Lewandowski on the request of the White House to obstruct what the Congress is doing.  But today was another check in the box towards that impeachement of the President.

Also why has not Mitch not brought forward the bills that the house has passed?   

Can you explain what Trump is running on?  The border wall that still has no new mileage?  Repealing healthcare covering pre-existing conditions?  Tax cuts for corporations and 1% income earners?
Many miles are being built as I type this.

Many miles are being built as I type this.
Really?  Maybe all I see is fake news but thought everything was replacing/rebuilding existing?  Well except one boarder town for retirees that were going to loose their access to the river, they were pretty happy about that (even though nothing has been done yet)

Really?  Maybe all I see is fake news but thought everything was replacing/rebuilding existing?  Well except one boarder town for retirees that were going to loose their access to the river, they were pretty happy about that (even though nothing has been done yet)
A greater emphasis is being placed on the wall in the last few months and it will continue.

The Earth is bigger than what man can throw at it and has proven so over billions of years.
When exactly has the Earth proven that?

Yes, the climate has always changed.  No, that is not evidence that humans don't affect climate change.

For billions of years before humans existed, rocks moved around all over the place.  But that is not evidence that humans don't ever move rocks.

It seriously makes my head hurt that grown adults (and I hear this argument often) think "the climate changed a billion years before humans existed" is actual evidence that humans can't possibly affect climate change.

Link to where there is new areas of wall? Not repaired, but brand new where no wall was previously.
Who cares as long as the repairs are stronger and taller, really dude?  Also, new wall being built (google it).

:lmao:

Yeah, nothing says they don't care about Americans like them trying to make sure Americans are educated and healthy.

They need to show that they really care about Americans by making sure teh gays can't get married and making sure we have to breathe dirtier air so some big faceless corporation can make a few extra bucks.

Really?  All I see in the news in the last week is more impeachment talk on both.  Move on in the last 24 hours?
So you agree, they haven't actually taken to up...and its just a little talk and blurbs?  

Unlike the bills actually passed the house that ol Mitch wont bring to the senate floor.

Great, thanks

Not being for the democratic policies proposed is a great start. 

Have several that can beat him actually.  He is that bad...
Which one?  They all seem lame.  Middle America won't bite on their BS agenda and it's evident to anyone with a brain the dems only care about impeaching Trump, raising taxes, and only care about illegals.  To hell with Americans.  They care more about illegals than Americans and "real Americans" know this.  No one is going to bite on their agenda because it will bankrupt America.

Users who are viewing this thread