What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HELP - set lineup (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
OK, so I'm off to an 0-2 start.  Tyreek Hill didn't help and a few others underperforming.  But the season isn't dead yet.   I play in a standard league and must start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex.  Pretty sure on some but not on others.

RBs - Chubb and Carson, R Freeman, M Sanders

WR - Ridley, D Robinson, Agholor, Samuel.  Hill and Gallup of course IL

TE - Andrews and Waller

Bog question is who at WR and Flex.  Chubb, Carson, Andrews and Ridley seem to be locks.  

OK, so I'm off to an 0-2 start.  Tyreek Hill didn't help and a few others underperforming.  But the season isn't dead yet.   I play in a standard league and must start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex.  Pretty sure on some but not on others.

RBs - Chubb and Carson, R Freeman, M Sanders

WR - Ridley, D Robinson, Agholor, Samuel.  Hill and Gallup of course IL

TE - Andrews and Waller

Bog question is who at WR and Flex.  Chubb, Carson, Andrews and Ridley seem to be locks.  
I'd go with Agholer and Freeman as flex. I'd also try and deal Waller to a TE hungry team for a better WR.

So Agholor above Robinson?  Heck, does Ridley even belong ahead of them this week?  I can buy the Freeman over Sanders this week.  Maybe it should be Agholor and Robinson.  I am in a quandary.  This year I have chosen wrong every week.  Heck, even my QB situation is fluid.  Watson or Murray.  

Is is Curtis or Deebo Samuel?

If its Curtis, I'd start him against the awful Cards secondary. If its Deebo, I'd take a shot on Robinson.

At flex, I'd go with Sanders, under the thought that the Eagles will run more missing both starting WR's.

ETA: Also, start Watson at QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is is Curtis or Deebo Samuel?

If its Curtis, I'd start him against the awful Cards secondary. If its Deebo, I'd take a shot on Robinson.

At flex, I'd go with Sanders, under the thought that the Eagles will run more missing both starting WR's.

ETA: Also, start Watson at QB.
Thanks for the response.  It is Curtis Samuel.  I know the Cards D is poor but then who is QB throwing to Samuel this week?  If it is Cam I might start him.  If not I don't know.  I know with Robinson he has a top flight arm throwing it.  Problem there is target share of course.  I agree Watson at QB.  Until he proves last week was no aberration I ride that horse.  

On the Eagles I grabbed Agholor and if neither starter returns he is the #1 WR for a good offensive team.  I am really messed up.  Waiting for some health reports to decide I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread