What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

i veetod a trade brohans (1 Viewer)

SWC

Bromigo
it happened at lunch i was sitting in the break room and my main man jim the brohan said hey old swcer i will trade you my doritos for your sandwhich and i thought about it for a second because they were cool ranch but even something that glitters with golden coolranch flavor powder is not gold and my sandwhich was made from the finest meat and cheese and one slice of vidalia onion available at the pick and save and put together with love by my lady so i said what are you nuts and i veetod the hell out of that trade offer so now that i have that off of my chest what trade offers have your bromigos veetod lately thanks for your answers and as always you can take it to the bank brochachos 

Your future as a future commish is in trouble brohan. You can take that sandwich to the bank and deposit it in the night deposit.

I, and I'm sure I'm not alone here, need to see your rooster before weighing in on this.
when my main man el guapo asks i answer that door my lunch bag roster is normally a fine made meat and cheese sandwhich with fine onion slices and sometimes some pickels and most days a orange cut in four pieces in a plastic bag but sometimes it is an apple and then normally a bag of celery cut into fine sticks i do not normally go in for junk food but i have to admit that cool ranchers are a place where i have a weak spot i just drink water from the water fountain in the break room and that gets me by i guess take that to the bank brohans 

That's a rejection rather than a veto.  A veto would be if a brohan agreed to that trade with a bromigo, and you exercised your powers as Supreme Brohancho to disallow it.
look i am not in that analytic stuff so if i did not use the right word i apologize bromigo i have never looked at a bag of cool ranchers and wondered what its wins over other junk food is i am just not wired that smart bromigo i know enough about myself to say look swc self there are smart people out there and you aint it take that to the bank brohan

So bad.  Doritos are late 1/early 2 value.  Add in Cool Ranch and they solidify their spot in the top 5.  Meat sandwich, while great, is a solid rd 2 pick.  You lost here, hope it doesn't cost you the ship.

• Sad
Reactions: SWC
So bad.  Doritos are late 1/early 2 value.  Add in Cool Ranch and they solidify their spot in the top 5.  Meat sandwich, while great, is a solid rd 2 pick.  You lost here, hope it doesn't cost you the ship.
my lady made my sandwhich and i never thought you were the type of guy who would talk about another brohans lady but hey i guess you learn something new every day about people take that to the bank bromigo

my lady made my sandwhich and i never thought you were the type of guy who would talk about another brohans lady but hey i guess you learn something new every day about people take that to the bank bromigo
You can't have that homer sentimental mentality if you're going for the championship.

• Sad
It would have been a tougher choice If he had a cup of Jell-O pudding to sweeten the deal.  Otherwise, good veeto.

• Thanks
My neighbor built a basketball court next to his house. Wed nights a group of us get together and have at it.

Last night I drained a 3 pointer and he brings the ball back up court in an attempt to "trade baskets" ... I vetoed that trade promptly.

• Thanks
 i know enough about myself to say look swc self there are smart people out there and you aint it take that to the bank brohan
I think you're being too hard on yourself, gb. While we live in a country fueled by debt and very little in savings, you're making multiple trips to the bank daily to make deposits. There are a lot of "smart" people who lack your wisdom and dedication.  

Users who are viewing this thread