What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which WR (PPR) would you rather have from here on out? (1 Viewer)

Which WRs (PPR) would you rather have from Week 3 onward? (Pick up to 3)

• Total voters

AZWldctFan

Footballguy
Which WR (PPR) would you rather have from here on out?   4 WRs listed.  Please pick up to your 3 favorites from the list of choices.

PPR League.  There is a bonus for long touchdowns scored.  Trying to make the decision of whether to get John Brown off of waivers if it means dropping one of the other guys.

Courtland Sutton

Demarcus Robinson

John Brown

John Ross

I like John Brown. He's their number one option, sees the most target shares on his offense, is a great fit for their offense, and it's a narrow usage tree so he's not competing with many others for targets. Ross may have to deal with targets going to A.J. Green when he returns but may also see less defensive attention. Robinson will be affected by the return of Hill when that happens. I like Sutton a lot and would feel a lot better about him if Joe Flacco weren't his quarterback and he is sharing attention with Emmanuel Sanders.

If you have to pick up one, I would pick up Brown and drop Sutton. And before you do that, I would even consider selling Robinson.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/780353-looking-for-some-qb-and-rb-help/

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely prefer Brown over the rest of the group. Depending on your other WRs I’d probably drop Sutton as he has the least upside IMO compared to the rest considering he has Flacco

I vote Ross. He finally has an OC that's not afraid to call his number on deep routes. And it may actually help him when AJ Green comes back. 

Brown is a solid choice as well, but it will be easier for opposing defenses to key on him as the season progresses. It's not like Zay Jones or Cole Beasley are going to light up the scoreboard. I still think Robert Foster might make an impact in that offense as well eventually. 

Users who are viewing this thread