What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What RB do I ask for? Have Mahomes and Jackson at QB...Quick decision needed! (1 Viewer)

highlander23

Footballguy
10 Team .5 PPR League.  Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1K, 1DEF

I currently have Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes and really need help at the RB position.  I am 0-2 to start, but am also the #2 scoring team in the league, so it's been at least some bad luck.  Was offered Carson for Jackson and Kamara for Mahomes.  With Brees gone, do I still need to do the Kamara deal?

My current RB are- Kerryon Johnson, LeSean McCoy, Royce Freeman, Tevin Coleman, Raheem Mostert and Frank Gore.  UGLY!

10 Team .5 PPR League.  Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1K, 1DEF

I currently have Lamar Jackson and Patrick Mahomes and really need help at the RB position.  I am 0-2 to start, but am also the #2 scoring team in the league, so it's been at least some bad luck.  Was offered Carson for Jackson and Kamara for Mahomes.  With Brees gone, do I still need to do the Kamara deal?

My current RB are- Kerryon Johnson, LeSean McCoy, Royce Freeman, Tevin Coleman, Raheem Mostert and Frank Gore.  UGLY!
I would not trade Mahomes. While I like Jackson, I doubt he will be as consistent going forward and he has had two pretty easy matchups. You want Mahomes. Try to work a deal with Jackson instead. Carson is probably a fair deal.

See mine: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/780348-pick-em-demarcus-robinson-robby-anderson-or-sterling-shephard/

I would not trade Mahomes. While I like Jackson, I doubt he will be as consistent going forward and he has had two pretty easy matchups. You want Mahomes. Try to work a deal with Jackson instead. Carson is probably a fair deal.

See mine: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/780348-pick-em-demarcus-robinson-robby-anderson-or-sterling-shephard/
I just worry about the "fumble-itis" Carson showed in that last game.  Penny came in and did well.  I may have an option to trade for Penny if I get Carson, but it's no guarantee.

I'm in almost the exact same position except no flex.

I was offered Carson for Jackson and turned it down.  I have AJones, Kerryon, Michel, Monty and Singletary.  I could use a WR2 after JJones, but I'm thinking I might just stay put for now.  So many QBs have gone down, I'll be kicking myself if I move Jackson and Mahomes gets hurt.  I know that's not very aggressive, but at 1-1 I can hold out and see if other teams get more desperate.

I'm in almost the exact same position except no flex.

I was offered Carson for Jackson and turned it down.  I have AJones, Kerryon, Michel, Monty and Singletary.  I could use a WR2 after JJones, but I'm thinking I might just stay put for now.  So many QBs have gone down, I'll be kicking myself if I move Jackson and Mahomes gets hurt.  I know that's not very aggressive, but at 1-1 I can hold out and see if other teams get more desperate.
I know....at 0-2 I am tempted to do Mahomes for Kamara and just go for it.  If Kamara can be close to himself for a few weeks until Brees gets back and Jackson keeps rolling, things could get really good.  That's a few "ifs" though, but my whole RB corp is a big bunch of "ifs"!

What are QB TDs worth? 4 or 6 pts. Honestly, I would trade one of those QBs for 2 RBs, or an RB and a top flight WR. 

You can do better than Carson for Jackson. I would not trade Mahomes for any player in a 10 team league. 

Users who are viewing this thread