What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone trade for a TE? (1 Viewer)

arctic_panzer_wolf

Footballguy
Other than TE my team is solid.  Had high score this week even with OJs goose egg.

I have Julio, AB, Golladay, Fitzgerald and Sutton.  Half ppr.

Tried Julio, J. White or Brieda and Howard for Kelce-No.  His starting backs are Mixon and Duke.  Adams, Hilton and Watkins his wr/flex

Sutton or Fitz for Hooper-No

Julio, Fitzgerald and Howard for Ertz and Landry-No  Same guy has Ertz and Hooper.

I'm thinking no one wants to trade with me because I'm stacked or are these terrible trade offers?

I have Lamar and Saquan.  #2 RB isn't the greatest...White and Brieda, but with maybe Melvin Gordon sometime.

Other than TE my team is solid.  Had high score this week even with OJs goose egg.

I have Julio, AB, Golladay, Fitzgerald and Sutton.  Half ppr.

Tried Julio, J. White or Brieda and Howard for Kelce-No.  His starting backs are Mixon and Duke.  Adams, Hilton and Watkins his wr/flex

Sutton or Fitz for Hooper-No

Julio, Fitzgerald and Howard for Ertz and Landry-No  Same guy has Ertz and Hooper.

I'm thinking no one wants to trade with me because I'm stacked or are these terrible trade offers?

I have Lamar and Saquan.  #2 RB isn't the greatest...White and Brieda, but with maybe Melvin Gordon sometime.
those are legit trade offers.  IMO

I wouldn't do the Kelce trade personally if I had him, but it isn't unfair.

The other trades are certainly fair and I'd consider them depending on the rest of my team.

I'd consider floating Gordon out there in an Ertz deal.  We honestly don't even know if Gordon will play.  We are assuming he will be back week ten, but if Ekeler continues to play the way he has games one and two the Chargers may decide to sit him rather than let him play or split time with him.  The point is it's a complete unknown.  Ertz is a known and can help you right now.  If the other guy is high on assuming Gordon will play he may do it.

Those trade offers are fine. Sometimes folks are gun shy about trading or are afraid of being on the losing side of a trade and only take a trade if it's clearly lopsided in their favor. I'd hold on to Gordon. He'll give you a nice boost down the stretch and during the FF playoffs. Work the waiver wire the best you can for TE's and hope OJ can turn it around a little.

Thanks, I didn't think I was low balling anyone.

Tried Julio, Fitzgerald and Howard for Kittle and Kirk and got denied.  Think I might just drop Brees for Herndon.  I picked Stafford up for Lamars bye.

No way is the Kelce owner going to give him up unless his team get injury ravaged. The Hooper trade was more than fair.  TE's are hard to trade for unless a team is desperate at other positions. You may just try streaming. I bet Witten is available in your league-he is a great streamer this week. 

Just traded Lockett + Cook for Andrews + MVS

originally I offered Fuller with Lockett but the guy still wanted a TE and countered. Feel good about this, especially with Metcalf and Fuller on my bench.

Users who are viewing this thread