What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Drop Melvin Gordon for Darwin Thompson? (1 Viewer)

CMU37484

Footballguy
Superflex league, we start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE. 1 Superflex, 2 Flex, K, D/ST   PPR is tiered......5 PPR for RB's, full PPR for WR's, 1.5 PPR for TE's

Normal starters are:  QB:  Deshaun Watson  RB: David Johnson  WR:   OBJ   TE:  K. Rudolph  SFlex:  C. Newton  Flex 1:  S. Watkins  Flex 2:  T. Williams  

Reserves:  Stafford, Kyle Allen, S. Michel, M. Gordon, D. Singletary, D. Samuel, T. McLaurin

I could pick up D. Thompson, and with McCoy and Williams banged up for KC feel like it's foolish to leave him on waivers.  Don't want to be too much more thin at WR, would prefer to hold Singletary.  Thoughts?  Most guys roster 3 or 4 QB's in our league since it's Superflex.  Cut Kyle Allen and just live with playing Stafford until Cam gets right?  With only 7 on the bench I'm running out of patience with Melvin Gordon on my bench?

Agree you should pick up Darwin. Cut Kyle Allen and live with Stafford. Cam is going to be the Carolina starter. Put it this way, if you drop Gordon right now he'd be picked up and stashed by someone else in a millisecond. If you drop Kyle Allen he'd likely go unclaimed. That should tell how much more valuable Gordon is. 

Users who are viewing this thread