What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade? (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
10 team ppr, All TDs worth 6  Can keep anybody drafted 10th round or later forever for no cost

Start - Winston, McCaffrey, Ekeler, Thielen, Golladay, Howard, Fitzgerald, Slye, Patriots

Bench - Rudolph, Bridgewater, Lindsay, Drake, Cohen, Mostert, Thielen, Tyrell Williams, Valdes-Scantling, Gallup, Witten

Would you trade Winston and Ekeler (both keepers) for Prescott (keeper) and another player to be determined?  Pretend the other player is inconsequential.  Given my roster, is Ekeler too much to give up to upgrade from Winston to Prescott?

I'd stay put. Gordon will come back eventually but in the mean time your RB's will take too big of a hit by losing Ekeler. There should be some QB's on the waiver wire with it being a 10 team league. Try grabbing one of those if you're worried about Winston in the short term.

I am not sure how to not include the other player into the evaluation.  I wouldn't do Ekeler and Winston for Dak so that other piece is meaningful.  Your RB's are in trouble so I would need to get a serviceable RB back in the deal to make it. 

Yeah definitely stay put. If you lose Ekeler, you lose big on your RBs. Stick with Winston and/or watch the WW. Dak is great so far but not worth losing a starting RB with bench RBs that aren't starter worthy and/or shaky.

Users who are viewing this thread