What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Area 51 Raid: TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT BOYS (1 Viewer)

Alright! 

New and improved Burning Man! Now with guns and Government uniforms!*

*Get out of the Brig free card sold seperately.

Tonight's events will bring back fond memories of all that Y2K action.
Man those were the days.  For Halloween 1999 I went as a "Y2K Bug".  Got some cheap antennas for my noggin, wrote "Y2K" on a white t-shirt and tied an old mouse to my back belt loop. 

Good enough for 2nd place in a costume contest.  Woulda certainly got 1st if some dude didn't dress up as Britney Spears (you know, the schoolgirl outfit?).

As for this topic......  :coffee:

Just a bunch of broke-### keyboard warriors that will do nothing. Nobody with a life will waste their time on this.

Can I rant here about meme culture?  It’s completely out of control and took goofy little pictures and turned into people running every mother ####### joke into the ground. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's OK, gramps. I'll get off your lawn.
It’s not really a old man thing, it’s just stupid. I think a lot of young people have great ideas and ambition, but this seems like it’s just a bunch of shut-in kids who can’t tell the difference between what’s serious and what’s a joke.  

It’s not really a old man thing, it’s just stupid. I think a lot of young people have great ideas and ambition, but this seems like it’s just a bunch of shut-in kids who can’t tell the difference between what’s serious and what’s a joke.  
Gramps, you're shouting again.

Peak said:
I remember waiting that night to see all the lights and things just shut down.  I ran around the house turning every thing on and feeling giddy as the clock got closer to midnight.

Then I rememeber nothing but sadness as I walked around the house turning everything off.  :kicksrock:
A guy I know hosted a New Year's party that year, then snuck away right before midnight and went downstairs to the basement and flipped the circuit breakers to his house.  :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread