What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Thursday Night Football - JAX vs TEN (1 Viewer)

TheWinz

Footballguy
Titans declared ILB Wesley Woodyard, DL Matt Dickerson, OL Nate Davis, CB Chris Milton, G/C Hroniss Grasu, RB David Fluellen and G/T Kevin Pamphile inactive for Week 3 against the Jaguars.

Inactive for the Jaguars are WR C.J. Board, CB Breon Borders, RB Devine Ozigbo, LB D.J. Alexander, OL Brandon Thomas, TE Josh Oliver and DT Dontavius Russell.

Jaguars get top 2 LT back for this game. Not to mention Ngakoue

Yes, I'm expecting a big game for Ramsey in his potentially last game as a Jag

Blocks kid's bball shot at a charity event! The guy is a competitor!
Tyreek Hill tackles a kid at a charity football event and he's a monster.  Gardner Minshew blocks a kid at a charity basketball event and he's a folk hero.

Not aiming at you, Joe.  Just using your post to note how much the desired narrative drives how events are portrayed.

My only exposure to this game across 5 teams is two Byards and an Adoree Jackson.

Minshew needs to throw early and often, and keep it up all game long!
Logan Ryan for me - I usually only go for safeties, but he’s been surprisingly effective. 

There’s a tackle for ya. And a pass defenses by Byard? 

Oops - and maybe a fumble for Jackson.  :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Logan Ryan for me - I usually only go for safeties, but he’s been surprisingly effective. 

There’s a tackle for ya. And a pass defenses by Byard? 

Oops - and maybe a fumble for Jackson.  :unsure:
Yep..that's not the play I needed from Adoree...

On the other hand, I'm sure thousands of fantasy players the world over are cheering the O'Shaughnessy TD!

Wow. That stinks. This is why this game is so hard to predict. A guy muffs a punt and next thing you know the nobody QB is throwing a TD to a nobody.

So classic in 1 league I owned Hunter Henry and Njoku as my only TE's in the FFPC.  So I bid huge on Dissly and got outbid and was forced to pick up O'Shaughnessy.

So classic in 1 league I owned Hunter Henry and Njoku as my only TE's in the FFPC.  So I bid huge on Dissly and got outbid and was forced to pick up O'Shaughnessy.
How about that?  There's one after all!

Congrats!  If this were a DFS lineup you could crow about how differintiated your scoring is!

Forced? 

Like, someone kidnapped your baby or put a gun to your head or a spouse withheld sex unless you picked him up?  :unsure:

So the Titans' run game is working despite Jax wanting to avenge last year's embarassment.  But Mariota can't come anywhere near his receivers on some pretty woeful throws.

First time watching Tenn in a while...it's now really obvious what folks have been saying about Mariota being the problem holding back this whole offense.

So the Titans' run game is working despite Jax wanting to avenge last year's embarassment.  But Mariota can't come anywhere near his receivers on some pretty woeful throws.

First time watching Tenn in a while...it's now really obvious what folks have been saying about Mariota being the problem holding back this whole offense.
That was awful. Kind of makes you want to roll out any defense that faces Tennessee. Except Cleveland's, apparently.  

Users who are viewing this thread