What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AB’s Trade Value? (1 Viewer)

CKoz24

Footballguy
What do you think his trade value is worth right now? Anyone make a trade with him involved?

Looking at trying to get a QB for him. Thoughts?

What do you think his trade value is worth right now? Anyone make a trade with him involved?

Looking at trying to get a QB for him. Thoughts?
Problem with Brown is.....his status is going to be up in the air.  He could implode at any time.   So his value could go really high, or sink really low.

If you really need a QB and can get a decent one for Brown, I have no issues pulling the trigger.  But I think the best course of action is to hold Brown and see how it shakes out in NE.  He could be REALLY valuable later in the year.  QB position is so deep that I prefer to play the WW first.

Problem with Brown is.....his status is going to be up in the air.  He could implode at any time.   So his value could go really high, or sink really low.

If you really need a QB and can get a decent one for Brown, I have no issues pulling the trigger.  But I think the best course of action is to hold Brown and see how it shakes out in NE.  He could be REALLY valuable later in the year.  QB position is so deep that I prefer to play the WW first.
Yeah, I’ve been fighting that too.  I got enough WR depth even if it would be a 4 game suspension.

I'm going to stream QBs with Stafford. Picking up Rivers for Miami next week. Don’t know if I should Keep Stafford, Rivers or Garropollo as my main guy though.

Yeah, I’ve been fighting that too.  I got enough WR depth even if it would be a 4 game suspension.

I'm going to stream QBs with Stafford. Picking up Rivers for Miami next week. Don’t know if I should Keep Stafford, Rivers or Garropollo as my main guy though.
I would stream those and keep Brown.

Answer my question please on my trade possibility, thanks

With the most recent news he has no trade value imop

Could be out at anytime or play the whole season

Wouldn't be worth anything for me to trade a fantasy starter for him

I just threw out an offer:

AB, Ertz and Fant

for Brandin Cooks, Witten and Burton.

Essentially trading Cooks for Ertz,  giving him a WR to replace AB and me a TE. 

Users who are viewing this thread