What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anybody starting Raheem Mostert? If so, over who? (1 Viewer)

I have been going back & forth between him and Agaholor but leaning towards the latter. 

I also have Brieda but dont think he will have a good game....steelers run D is stout so Raheem should be able to capitalize as the pass catching back.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my big $ keeper league with .25/ppc and 1.5/ppr for RBs, he’s probably gonna be my Flex option; just need to decide which WR to bench (Diggs, ARob, Lockett, or J Brown of Buffalo)

Yes, over Ballage, Dion Lewis, and Jamaal Williams. 

Dropped 70% of my FAAB budget on him. Not totally enamored with him, but my team stinks and it's unlikely that it will matter if I have any FAAB budget left in mid-October.

Mixon, Boyd

... but I’ve also got Freeman in over those 2 as well. Am I drunk? 

I figure Freeman’s matchup is as good as he’s had all season. 

I like his upside as a player, but he is hit or miss as a starter in fantasy if Wilson is going to get the red zone touches.

I really, really want to do this, but I think I’m going to roll Mixon out there one more time. Matchup isn’t great, but this guy has to have a good game at some point, right? :oldunsure:
If Mixon has a good game I'll still be happy even if I bench him, hope for the future. 

All of the guys are within a few points in the rankings going with the hot hand. 

Over Chris Conley (Thur), Marquez Valdes-Scandling, Giovanni Bernard, and Randall Cobb.  Only Cobb gives me pause.

Starting him because he's literally the only guy I can start at RB2. 
Actually scooped up Darrel Williams 10 minutes before kickoff and benched Mostert for him. Worked out well for me!

This San Francisco backfield is going to be impossible to predict once Coleman gets back. But perhaps Tevin Coleman is the worst RB on the roster?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread