What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Weather (1 Viewer)

oddsbodkins

Footballguy
Rain for the KC/BAL and GB/DEN games. Neither reporting heavy wind so the passing games should be OK. What are we doing folks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good catch! Meanwhile, the weather cam over Lambeau looks pretty bad. Still, can't fathom benching Adams or Sanders.

Rain for the KC/BAL and GB/DEN games. Neither reporting heavy wind so the passing games should be OK. What are we doing folks?
I’m in GB now.  Basically no wind here.  That said, it was a full on downpour 1 hour ago.  Not sure how heavy the rain itself will be.

I'm ALL IN on the KC offense, so not gonna stop now unless I see a forecast for 20+ mph winds.  Am starting:

Kelce (over Engram)

Watkins and Hardman (over John Ross and Robby Anderson)

Only Chief I am NOT rolling with today is McCoy (gonna start Breida) but that has more to do with Baltimore run defense than the weather.  

Users who are viewing this thread