What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bengals vs Bills - Week 3 (1 Viewer)

Feels weird as a Bills fan with it being a game that the Bills should be expected to win. Winning this type of game is the type of game that a team/organization several steps into the rebuild process should expect to win and needs to win to be a legit playoff team.

Seems like a classic trap game, with New England next week and Bills fans riding high.  Hope the players are focused.
I think they will be. They could be a little overly pumped up with it being the first home game, but I think McDermott and this coaching staff would not let the players look ahead. This isn't a Rex Ryan team.

Last edited by a moderator:
More Sweeney, less Knox please. Knox has way too many drops and penalties. Kroft getting hurt again was a really bad development.

Maybe it's just me, but I always feel like accepting a 5 yard penalty on the opponent's side of the field allowing them to replay 1st down after an incomplete pass doesn't usually work out.

That was an amazing play by Zay... wow. A roughing to add, that was a typical play that usually isnt called. Refs do a good job here.

Boy, Bills got lucky there. Very poor tackling by the Bills on that return. Special teams has not been great this year (been poor for years now).

Oh no, Feliciano is hurt and headed to the locker room. He has been awesome at RG. Big loss if he's out.

If only the Bills had a young road grader with great strength but slow feet who would be a great fit at RG...

Dalton 0 for 5 so far...props to Buffalo. The head coach made the playoffs there his 1st year I think with Tyrod Taylor IIRC, now he has a decent young QB, lot of talent on the defense, OL isn't terrible, Buffalo continuing to fly under the radar. Very decisive and manhandling Cincinnati right now.  

Gotta give Zay some credit. He has been doing some good things. He's not a stud player, but he is a very good blocker for a WR, he's tough, and he does tend to make plays when needed (except that horrible drop on the back shoulder throw last year....)

Users who are viewing this thread