What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ravens vs Chiefs - Week 3 (1 Viewer)

Thanks for making this thread @Insein

Weather a definite factor. Maybe Ravens muscle up and run it into the ground today, win time of possession 

Thanks for making this thread @Insein

Weather a definite factor. Maybe Ravens muscle up and run it into the ground today, win time of possession 
 Locals in the Darwin Thompson thread reported that the field had been covered by a tarp, and that the rain stopped over an hour ago. While it might be a little bit wet, weather is not really expected to be a factor at this point 

Raven rookie DE Jaylon Ferguson active for first time. Will try to pressure Mahomes from the edge 

Not great on the PAT try but on that drive Lamar twice made spin moves that I might not have ever seen a QB make before 

Had them stopped for FG but for the penalty 

This is high quality NFL entertainment 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why was Baltimore taking their time after the bad spot? Geez

I swear half their line was looking at the KC sideline waiting for Reid to challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well all week there was talk of the ankle issue but he is cutting great 

Yeah I was just kidding, because there was that totally normal video that went around pregame that had people freaking for no reason.

I agree he looks pretty good, not a lot of touches yet though

Jamison Hensley‏Verified account @jamisonhensley 7m7 minutes ago

Lamar Jackson is not sharp throwing the ball early. He is 5-of-11 for 42 yards and is overthrowing some receivers. Jackson only had a total of 16 incompletions in his first two games.

Again whatever team took Brown and Andrews away was going to be the first test for LJ in terms of going through progressions. Snead is a good possession receiver and Miles Boykin tore up the preseason, plus you have a solid ground game with Ingram II and the backups. He's got weapons he doesn't need to lock in on one guy.

Users who are viewing this thread