What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers vs Niners - Week 3 (1 Viewer)

Fichtner isn't aware apparently that you can throw a pass more than 2 yards from the line of scrimmage. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Not hard to game plan for the Steelers, run up the middle 2 passes of 1 yard each then punt. Teams could put 11 in the box & not have a worry.

I don't see how the Steelers are going to score an offensive TD on us. If this keeps up they might not have to. 

Let's see if we can hold on to the ball this drive. 

This is unbelievable,  it really is. Let's see if I can call the next 3 plays. Run up the middle 2 yards. Screen behind the line no gain, run up the middle 1 yard. Punt

irish eyes said:
This is unbelievable,  it really is. Let's see if I can call the next 3 plays. Run up the middle 2 yards. Screen behind the line no gain, run up the middle 1 yard. Punt
Its going to suck have 4 take aways and being down 7-6 at the half.

irish eyes said:
Close enough. 

When will the hammer come down on Fichtner. They cant continue with this nonsense.
I get the criticism of him, but he isn't the one miss guys or the one that can't block anyone.. The Steelers O-Line has been trash since Munchak left

I do think they should go deep, but if Mason can't hit a guy 10 yards down field he isn't hitting anyone 50 yards down field.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread