What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rams vs. Browns - Week 3 (1 Viewer)

Long Ball Larry

Footballguy
The battle for the legacy of Cleveland.

Mainly wanted to start this to try to get my kvetching about Laundry Night out of my system.

Watched redzone today from start to finish, now this game.

If I had a quarter for every yellow flag I’ve seen today I could take tomorrow off paid

Going to have to find my remote and fix the colors - these Browns socks are bleeding  red/orange on my screen

Wait, there are penalty challenges now? When did this start? And no, I haven't watched a game this season.
Started new this year. Because of the horrible no call in last season's NFC Championship game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Choose your own adventure quip:

did Cleveland find their punter working as a roadie for ____________?

a. Reo speedwagon

b. Ratt

c. Creed

Kenan Thompson. Even after like 15 years of SNL, you still aren't funny. Impressive he still cons people to pay him for his "laughs".

What the hell has happened to the passes to Gurley out of the backfield?  Goff never looks his way this yr for some reason.  

What the hell has happened to the passes to Gurley out of the backfield?  Goff never looks his way this yr for some reason.  
I just came to ask the same question. He doesn’t even look at him. Maybe that’s why they’ve only scored 3 points. 

I just came to ask the same question. He doesn’t even look at him. Maybe that’s why they’ve only scored 3 points. 
Makes zero sense.  He’s one of the most dangerous players in the open field and over the past 2 years has been nasty catching those passes.  Super frustrating 

I never got if you are snapping the ball on a stopped clock and get a false start why is there a run off? The clock wasn't moving.
Good question. I don’t get it either.

And if the game clock wasn’t running, why does it start on the refs signal after the runoff?

When a missed egregious PI call basically determined the superbowl winner, I’m fine erring on the side of aggression.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread