What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rams vs. Browns - Week 3 (1 Viewer)

So clear as day would gave you 2nd down back.  That was what the rule was put in for the clear and obvious missed calls.

Baker definitely has a long way to go. Accuracy and decision making is way off this year. Also, Kitchens is very underwhelming thus far. 

You’d think if you’re the Brown’s HC youd fell like your playing with house money, but no. Run a damn draw on 4th and 9 🤦‍♂️ 

The only logical explanation on that 4th and 9 draw play, is little Timmy was told he could call one play as long as he promised to get better.

Why did Cleveland go for it on 4th and 9? 

They punt there, the defense has played very well all night. 

Kitchens every week makes me think he is less and less qualified to be a head coach. 

Holy Crap.. How close are we to flag football on the QB? Seriously

That wasn't vicious at all and Goff was going for a first down.
You can't really see it but when he started to trip or tap dance he was touched by a defender and therefore he was down when he hit the ground or his knee touched, he couldn't reach for the first down. 

he was in the process of hitting the ground. cant lunge at his head when hes about to be down already
So if a guy is stumbling and on his way down you just have to let him stumble/dive for a few extra yards and pick up a first down?  No, you stop his forward momentum so he doesn't get that extra yardage, especially when he is lunging for a crucial 1st down.

he was in the process of hitting the ground. cant lunge at his head when hes about to be down already
I get that, but how early did Whitehead launch, if he launched as Goff was diving it's hard to stop a lunch in midair. I get protecting the QB, but some of these look pretty questionable considering it's football.

Users who are viewing this thread