What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What do you need Monday Night? WK 3 edition (1 Viewer)

BobbyLayne

Footballguy
Got blown out WK 1 & OBJ saved me last week with his 89 yarder.

Down 23.25, starting Mitch & Tarik (OPP is done)

I have a 72% win probability 

Feels like 40%

Dynasty: up 50+ with ARob to go. Opponent is done. I need ARob to not fumble 30x  :pickle:

Redraft IDP: I have Montgomery left & an 18 point lead. Opponent has Fuller. DBs typically score 2-20 points.

so what I really need is an entertaining game where Trubisky shows he belongs in the NFL and Montgomery gets feature back carries & stays healthy. 

In subscriber contest I am 1.9 below the cut line with Allen Robinson left.  He needs to replace my low scorer (Matt Breida) who had 9.6.  In my main dynasty league I am down 7.4 with Roquan Smith versus his Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. 

Doubleheader in one league: Need Robinson to stay within 4.7 of Montgomery in one matchup, and within 15.6 of Eddy Piniero in the other.

Other league I'm done and down by 3.4.  I need Keenum to have 2 turnovers, no yards, and get benched for Haskins. :P

Combined 70 points from McLaurin and Landon Collins: 1/2 PPR. 

Mike Evans just had 45. 

Safe to say I'm taking the L

1 League is wrapped up unless Matt Ioannidis scores more than 88 points. :D

1 League is a double-header week. Game 1 I need Scary Terry to score 5 or more to win. The second game I'm up ~55 points with McLaurin vs. Montgomery & Roquan so it looks good for both, though stranger things have happened...

Need -2 point from the Chicago defense. 

I feel like an idiot. Made a last-second change from Marvin Jones Jr. to Landry and that's ultimately what sealed my fate. 

Hope Washington can dig me out of the hole I've made for myself. 

Got blown out WK 1 & OBJ saved me last week with his 89 yarder.

Down 23.25, starting Mitch & Tarik (OPP is done)

I have a 72% win probability 

Feels like 40%
80% win

In subscriber contest I am 1.9 below the cut line with Allen Robinson left.  He needs to replace my low scorer (Matt Breida) who had 9.6.  In my main dynasty league I am down 7.4 with Roquan Smith versus his Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. 
So Robinson needs 11.5?  assuming PPR, 60% win.  That offense worries me.

Second one, depends on the scoring but that's about a 50% win

1/2 PPR: up 7.3, facing Vernon Davis. 

PPR: down 55. Have Allen Robinson.
60% win

0% win

Doubleheader in one league: Need Robinson to stay within 4.7 of Montgomery in one matchup, and within 15.6 of Eddy Piniero in the other.

Other league I'm done and down by 3.4.  I need Keenum to have 2 turnovers, no yards, and get benched for Haskins. :P
50% win, 100% win

1% win

Montgomery to score 17 or less
PPR?  65% win if so.  

Allen Robinson to stay below 12 points in standard scoring
70% win

1 League is wrapped up unless Matt Ioannidis scores more than 88 points. :D

1 League is a double-header week. Game 1 I need Scary Terry to score 5 or more to win. The second game I'm up ~55 points with McLaurin vs. Montgomery & Roquan so it looks good for both, though stranger things have happened...
Assuming PPR

80% win

98% win

1% win
:lmao: generous
Rex Grossman says hello

4 interceptions and IIRC 2 lost fumbles as well

144 yards passing = 5.76 pts 

6 turnovers = (-12.00)

(-7) rushing = (-0.70)

(-6.94) total

The best part of the “WE LET ‘EM OFF THE HOOK! THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY ARE!” game was sexy Rexy dancing around the victory formation on consecutive plays for 2 or 3 yard losses instead of the typical 1 yard kneel down (they had to a couple extra seconds off to get to 0:00. Guy in my league lost by 0.04 starting Grossman.

Rex Grossman says hello

4 interceptions and IIRC 2 lost fumbles as well

144 yards passing = 5.76 pts 

6 turnovers = (-12.00)

(-7) rushing = (-0.70)

(-6.94) total

The best part of the “WE LET ‘EM OFF THE HOOK! THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY ARE!” game was sexy Rexy dancing around the victory formation on consecutive plays for 2 or 3 yard losses instead of the typical 1 yard kneel down (they had to a couple extra seconds off to get to 0:00. Guy in my league lost by 0.04 starting Grossman.
Well, then. We'll keep a good thought :thumbup:

I am going to be 1-2 in one league and 3-0 in the other; but oddly the two IDP players I have in the league I am losing in are also on the team I am playing in the other league.  Thanksfully neither game is close so I don't have to have mixed emotions.

Chicago def and Montgomery <34 points combined in a 05 ppr league.  Yahoo says I'm 88% to 12% to win, I feel like it's closer to 55% to 45%.

I need ~40 in 0.5 PPR from Montgomery and the Bears defense. Defensive scoring is weighed pretty heavy. Need Bears offense to take a step forward. 

Not my team but in my league,

David Montgomery -14 going into tonight, I'm pulling for this owner to get their first win of the year. 

I need the Bears DST to not outscore Montgomery by 24 points in one league

I need the Bears DST to score less than 49 points to cash $200 in my local DFS weekly tourney

Users who are viewing this thread