What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chicago vs Washington - Week 3 Game Thread (2 Viewers)

Another awesome prime-time game.  What have we had one good night game so far this season, maybe two. Who picks these garbage matchups. 
Flip side of that is that there are a lot of mediocre to bad teams this year. 

Did the Redskins just put London Fletcher in their ring or whatever they call it? Why would they do this? They didn’t draft him and he played the majority of his career on other teams. It seems you would save those kind of honors for players you groomed with a deep history with the team. 

Should be a good game - Bills D is looking good
It’s a late November game that will have zero playoff implications. The cowboys were considered to be one of the favorites in the NFC this offseason and yet you schedule them a matchup against the Bills for us to watch while we enjoy our thanksgiving dinner? I’m very passionate about thanksgiving football. 

They kept resetting the play clock so over 1 minute ran off the clock after that play.  If this game was close that lost time could matter in the end.

It’s a late November game that will have zero playoff implications. The cowboys were considered to be one of the favorites in the NFC this offseason and yet you schedule them a matchup against the Bills for us to watch while we enjoy our thanksgiving dinner? I’m very passionate about thanksgiving football. 
Bills might be 10-1 on Thanksgiving - have you seen their schedule?

Patriots, Titans, Dolphins, Eagles , Redskins, Browns, Dolphins, Broncos are their next 8 games

Bills might be 10-1 on Thanksgiving - have you seen their schedule?

Patriots, Titans, Dolphins, Eagles , Redskins, Browns, Dolphins, Broncos are their next 8 games
I have an odd feeling they won’t be 10-1, I’m not saying that I don’t believe it them...

Classic Keenum to throw a 2-pt try out of the back of the end zone.

Bonus pt to McLaurin for skying up to actually get a fingertip on it.  Kid hasn't caught Redskins fever yet...for his sake I hope they deal him before he does.

Users who are viewing this thread