What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mclaurin or Boyd? (1 Viewer)

RG34

Footballguy
Start Mclaurin or Boyd this week? 

Mclaurin has been lighting it up while Boyd would usually be the clear choice, not sure if I should use Mclaurin or Boyd for my flex spot? Thanks guys. 10 team .5 ppr standard league. My starters at wr are K. Allen, Lockett and Boyd. I have Mclaurin, AJ Green and Robby Anderson on my bench. I also just picked up Gallman but I don’t think I should trust starting him yet. 

Last edited by a moderator:
As good as Scary Terry has been, Boyd has been pretty great himself, and had 7-62-2 last time he played the Steelers. I'd go Boyd, but its very much 51-49.

2 good options.  That's a good point about Boyd's last game against PIT, but I'm leaning toward the red hot McLaurin in a good matchup.  He's not going to get a TD in every game ever, and Boyd won't stay out of the endzone forever either.  But I break the tie with the guy who is getting volume and seems to be the redzone guy.  Tough to argue against either.

Great option but I’d go Boyd as he is healthier and Steelers stink at covering slot

please see mine..... https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/780663-week-4-ppr-flex-will-answer-yours/

Users who are viewing this thread