What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

wdis (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
help pls.  got too many options

ppr

pick a qb

wentz @ gb

lamar jackson vs clv

lamar seems easy choice

pick a rb

carson @ arz

penny @ arz

connor vs cinci

mccoy @ det

connor and penny were terrible last week and im not sure how carson/penny will work out.  mccoy is hurt.  just play connor?

pick a wr

edleman @ buf

maclaurin @ nyg

if edelman is out this is easy.  kinda want to play maclaurin

flex pick one

carson @ arz

penny @ arz

connor vs cinci

mccoy @ det

edleman @ buf

maclaurin @ nyg

right now i have this

lamar

connor, d. henry

OBJ, edelman

mccoy

help pls.  got too many options

ppr

pick a qb

wentz @ gb

lamar jackson vs clv

lamar seems easy choice

pick a rb

carson @ arz

penny @ arz

connor vs cinci

mccoy @ det

connor and penny were terrible last week and im not sure how carson/penny will work out.  mccoy is hurt.  just play connor?

pick a wr

edleman @ buf

maclaurin @ nyg

if edelman is out this is easy.  kinda want to play maclaurin

flex pick one

carson @ arz

penny @ arz

connor vs cinci

mccoy @ det

edleman @ buf

maclaurin @ nyg

right now i have this

lamar

connor, d. henry

OBJ, edelman

mccoy
Lamar, conner, McLaurin, Carson, 

Mahomes is probably the only QB I'd start over Jackson, so he's an easy call.

I'd go Carson at RB. There is no indication Penny will be back this week, and Seattle should beat down Arizona. If Carson doesn't have 75+ yards and a TD, this week, I'd be really concerned. 

I like McLaurin over Edelman. Didn't expect to say that 3 weeks ago, but here we are. 

I'd go Conner at flex. I don't think the Steelers are as bad as they looked last week. I think the 49ers are a legitimately good team. The Bengals are not, and Conner should be the centerpiece against them.

Lamar, Connor, Edelman, McLaurin

Would love Carson if not for the butter fingers lately.  But I think you need to see them ride Penny before you can believe Carson is all the way in the doghouse.  I'd stay away from either for now, but at least one figures to be a nice asset again in short order.  Ditto McCoy - unless he gets the all clear in the practice reports, I want to see him look good before starting him again.  Sounds like the Edelman injury is nbd, but obviously stay tuned.  I think it is a get right game for Connor, and if not, panic meter is on 11.

travdogg said:
Mahomes is probably the only QB I'd start over Jackson, so he's an easy call.

I'd go Carson at RB. There is no indication Penny will be back this week, and Seattle should beat down Arizona. If Carson doesn't have 75+ yards and a TD, this week, I'd be really concerned. 

I like McLaurin over Edelman. Didn't expect to say that 3 weeks ago, but here we are. 

I'd go Conner at flex. I don't think the Steelers are as bad as they looked last week. I think the 49ers are a legitimately good team. The Bengals are not, and Conner should be the centerpiece against them.
mclaurin is hurt as well and i think keenum might not play and/is also hobbled.  not sure mclaurin can do it with a new qb.

think im going to go lamar, carson, edleman, connor

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread