What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Packers - TNF - Week 4 (2 Viewers)

Hoping for a big outing from A-Rodg.  He put up numbers in the first half last week and somehow only ended up with 13.4 points.

Granted, his first 3 opponents have been on the tougher side, but I'm hoping for 300+ and 2+ tonight against the Eagles' 28th-ranked pass D.

I think I'll do that, thanks. In one league. In the other, I have Harrison Butker and I ain't giving away those points. 
Haha yeah I get that. One of the advantages I get from drafting my kicker with last pick (although some weeks I wish I had a reliable kicker)

Haha yeah I get that. One of the advantages I get from drafting my kicker with last pick (although some weeks I wish I had a reliable kicker)
Yeah, I got to go first for kickers, last for defense, IIRC. It was irrelevant as he's not a FA in that league. I looked.

I see that Ladarius Smith is listed as questionable, currently.  Of course neither team is fully healthy, but being a Packer fan I am only concerned about their injuries.  Home games, in conference, are very important to win. I hope for positive results.

I'm kidding. Inevitably in this thread there will be at least ten people complaining about the game, Thursday night, etc. Figured I'd beat them to it.
Yes but now we will complain about you complaining about us complaining...Or at least I will.  As is my right. 

#'merica

Adams going to ball out tonight. 

Also if you are Yahoo league drop your kicker and grab Williams
Which one?  Chad, Karlos, Dexter, Nick, Darrel, Jonathan, Jordan, David, Maxx, Damien, Mike, Tyrell, Daniel, Jamaal, Terrance, Kerwynn, or Duke?

I fully expect the Eagles to win this. We generally lose the ones we shouldn't. 

The Packers D is better than their O and I think they both get worse.

Eagles 31

Packers 21

I fully expect the Eagles to win this. We generally lose the ones we shouldn't. 

The Packers D is better than their O and I think they both get worse.

Eagles 31

Packers 21
I admit as a Rodgers owner I worry about this. It was my first thought as well. Rodgers seems to me as he is coasting on past glories without concerns of new ones. 

Did something happen to Crosby or are people just saying to pick up Williams?
Nothing happened to a kicker. I'm just saying if you are in a Yahoo league and don't have a studly kicker, drop your kicker for Jamaal Williams for the small chance Jones gets hurt. Drop Williams after the game if not and grab another kicker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing happened to a kicker. I'm just saying if you are in a Yahoo league and don't have a studly kicker, drop your kicker for Jamaal Williams for the small chance Jones gets hurt. Drop Williams after the game if not and grab another kicker.
Cool. Cause I just picked up Crosby in one league. 

You can do that? 

Yahoo sucks.  Still can't believe that thread of people saying how amazing it is.

Pretty much every fantasy platform has terrible rankings. Can you not check your league once a day to look at waiver transactions? No problems with the layout here. 

@rockaction

I have 0 guilt lol
No I can't check every one of my leagues once a day to see who is dropped.  I guess if you're only in 1 or 2 leagues its not that bad.

My thoughts are Chubb at Baltimore and JuJu with Rudolph? He did have that nice TD last week but still...
Yeah, I can't steer you there. That's entirely what sort of match-up you want. I can tell you that MVS has three drops on the year from the info. posted on this forum and that Adams was making noises about getting the ball. Those are the negatives. Positives? Good match-up and great QB throwing him the ball. Ten targets last game. 

I assume everyone is starting Jones with confidence.
I am not....I am debating between him and Philip Lindsay.  Any other owners NOT starting Jones or have reservations?  If not starting, who are you starting over him?  

I am not....I am debating between him and Philip Lindsay.  Any other owners NOT starting Jones or have reservations?  If not starting, who are you starting over him?  
You opened the door ...anyone starting Rodgers? lol

Users who are viewing this thread