What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Packers - TNF - Week 4 (1 Viewer)

This is kind of a two way street that play I got Wentz and Ertz starting glad we scored but Goaddert stealing my Ertz TDs

I guess I was expecting more with Ertz and Goedert.  I really thought these guys were going to be just flat out mismatch nightmares. 
Nah, I get you.  Was just a reactionary post after the TD.

Dallas has been hurt most of the year.  I think if healthy, he'd be playing a ton more, especially with Djax and Alshon out.

Was about to say the same. Out on that last play for the TD but he's on the field in all situations and looks to be dominating the snap count. Very nice for his 2019 outlook.
and Philly is moving the ball with him out there- and doing it against a very good D

I like to old dude all pissed about he Dallas’ lambeaux leap. What a doucher
Was waiting for the 2 min warning to go back and look at him.  The rest of the fans behind them in that last frame is hilarious too.  Staring at him like 'what the heck you doing man'

Users who are viewing this thread