What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Packers - TNF - Week 4 (2 Viewers)

@surrender_index: PHI decided to punt to GB from the GB 47 on 4th & 3 with 7:08 remaining in the 1st while losing 0 to 7.

With a Surrender Index of 14.34, this punt ranks at the 98th percentile of cowardly punts of the 2019 season, and the 95th percentile of all punts since 2009.

I am thinking of playing Kyler over Wentz as well. Even though Kyler looks like crap out there sometimes he seems to have a decent floor due to the number of plays and junk time. I'm just concerned that a gust of wind may enter the dome and blow him over. 

Green bay has looked great against complete duds on offense. Maybe they aren't as good as we think they are. Carson seems to find a way to get points. On paper it should be an ugly game for him but I can see him blowing up on both of our benches especially if this turns into a shoot out.
Yea, I may be overthinking it, but I feel like GB's defense is legit.  They look fast, and disruptive. 

Seattle's secondary is not good, and Kyler is due for a big game, imo.  

This is why we play the game...

Users who are viewing this thread