What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eagles vs Packers - TNF - Week 4 (1 Viewer)

Well...stories of first three weeks continue. Philly with slow starts, Packers with fast. Eagles still need to keep it reasonably close going towards the half...Pack won't surrender an 18 point lead like the Skins did

only way PHI wins this game is if they're able to hold Rogers up and spear him in the earhole after the whistle and send him off on a cart.

... but it's gonna cost em 15 yards.

Aaron Jones out the last few plays. 

Hope he didn’t get hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colors are really flying tonight. 😂Normally in game threads the Eagle fans are screaming that they are being held, late hit, pass interfered, etc.

Tonight they got guys with cheap shots, face masks, blatant crap and are being silent about it. Except @Deamon, props for recognizing it.👍🏼

But I'm sure we all do it, just not whining as much.

i tell you what doesnt seem fun, being hit in ths head on a cheap shot immediately after watching yoir teammate getting a no call on a helmet to helmet hit 
It wasn't a cheap shot.  It was unfortunate that he ended up getting his head and hurting him, but coming in there and hitting a guy who was still churning upfield is not a cheapshot.

i tell you what doesnt seem fun, being hit in ths head on a cheap shot immediately after watching yoir teammate getting a no call on a helmet to helmet hit 
Bang bang play...what do you want?  They got the 15.  That's good enough.  I'm sorry the kid got hurt....but you CAN get hurt playing this game. 

Colors are really flying tonight. 😂Normally in game threads the Eagle fans are screaming that they are being held, late hit, pass interfered, etc.

Tonight they got guys with cheap shots, face masks, blatant crap and are being silent about it. Except @Deamon, props for recognizing it.👍🏼

Not a single Eagles fan in here that will defend Barnett's hit.  Totally stupid play.  Seems to have sucked the aggressiveness and intensity out of our d too.  And our D isn't good enough/healthy enough to survive on just talent.

Nah....all of these calls legit so far, with one egregious miss (the H2H on the punt return)

thought the facemask kinda ticky tack.....fingertip in the hole was no leverage and no real twist. Would like to see them NOT call those but can't complain about it either

It wasn't a cheap shot.  It was unfortunate that he ended up getting his head and hurting him, but coming in there and hitting a guy who was still churning upfield is not a cheapshot.
He wasn't churning up field.  The play had already been whistled and he was held up.

Users who are viewing this thread