What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tom Brady or Case Keenum? Yes, I know this sounds ridiculous (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
Ok, normally this is a no brainer, but this week Brady is going to face a tough Buffalo defense in what will amount to the Bills Super Bowl. The Patriots O line is also a little banged up.

Keenum on the other hand has been playing pretty well (fantasy wide) and is facing the horrible Giants defense. 

Who would you start? Thanks in advance

Its still a no-brainer. Keenum might not even finish the game if he starts slow, and Buffalo has played the Jets, Giants(with Eli) and Bengals. I don't know that they have a defense I'd be worried about.

They will scheme away from Tre'Davious White and those good safeties.  I like Brady to (as usual) get the ball out quickly.  Look for James White and Edelman underneath, and everyone else to do just enough of everything else to stay on schedule and out of 3rd and longs.

Keenum could have a nice game for sure.  I don't think it is a crazy question.  But I'd have to play the numbers here.

Brady . Case maybe replaced by the rookie 

please see mine..... https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/780663-week-4-ppr-flex-will-answer-yours/

Users who are viewing this thread