What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Start or Sit M. Sanders Tonight? (1 Viewer)

Start or Sit M. Sanders Tonight?

• Start Sanders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sit Sanders

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

kyoun1e

Footballguy
PPR league. I've got several middling options to start 2 RBs in my flex spots this week. Sanders is one of them.

The question is this: Do you start him as one of the two understanding these options?

* R. Burkhead @BUF -- Probably a low scoring game and J. White is back. 

* Darrell Williams @DET -- Damien Williams didn't practice again and it's looking like he could be out. That would leave McCoy and Darrell to split touches in this explosive offense.

* J. Jackson @MIA -- Great matchup. Potential for garbage time just like T. Pollard did last week against MIA.

* A. Peterson @NYG -- Yup. The old man. There shouldn't be a negative game script here. Too lousy teams and the NYG's run D is attrocious. AP ran wild against the NYG's last year.

Soooo, what do you say? 

Start Sanders along with one of these other options? Or sit him?

Thanks

Lot of bust potential in that group, unless Darrel ends up as "the guy."  Any WR options?  Agree NYG should keep AP out of a negative game script, but say G-men score on first 2 drives and then Keenum throws another dumb pick 6?  Not the most likely scenario maybe, but not exactly impossible.

Anyway, I think I'd make this decision Sunday AM for sure, and leave Sanders out tonight.  I think it is Howard at the goal line right now, and GB not a good matchup on paper.

Lot of bust potential in that group, unless Darrel ends up as "the guy."  Any WR options?  Agree NYG should keep AP out of a negative game script, but say G-men score on first 2 drives and then Keenum throws another dumb pick 6?  Not the most likely scenario maybe, but not exactly impossible.

Anyway, I think I'd make this decision Sunday AM for sure, and leave Sanders out tonight.  I think it is Howard at the goal line right now, and GB not a good matchup on paper.
I hear you on AP. Plus,  Gruden doesn't seem to think too much of him.

Feel like D. Williams and J. Jackson are the ceiling plays, AP could be a total bust but could also plunge in for 2 TDs, while  Burkhead could be a decent floor play as could Sanders.

If it helps I'm favored by 5 points.

Users who are viewing this thread