What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump rally protest thread (1 Viewer)

I’ll be in the VIP section. Look for the FBG hat with the smiley face on it.   I have contacts VERY close to Lord Trump who hooked me up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
AAABatteries said:
“....his message of hatred will never be welcome in Minneapolis.”
Lol. This cracks me up. Trumps a racists yet through his policies minorities have never had it better.  

I’ll be in the VIP section. Look for the FBG hat with the smiley face on it.   I have contacts VERY close to Lord Trump who hooked me up. 
Tell ya what Bootsie. You go inside to the rally and enjoy yourself. I'll protest outside the rally and enjoy myself. 

Afterwards we can meet up for cocktails at a good watering hole and prove that all this partisanship isn't as important as a mutual love of America, freedom of expression and football. 

For the locals, December.  For a weather wimp from SoCal, it already is.
That would be me. 

When I was a kid in the 70s, the Rams were always in the playoffs. But seemed like every year they had to travel to Minnesota and play in that outside stadium. Rams players shivering and the Vikings just laughed. 

It's not important whether I like him as a person, only his policies and accomplishments for our country matter to me. 
Over half the country disapproves with the job he is doing. It may be more fair to say you only care if his policies affect you and similar thinking folks than the country as a whole. 

It shocks me every day that anyone could vote for that jerk.  Even if you like his policies the guy is a PoS person.
Very true.  But many of Trump supporters see Democrats in the same light, so they give Trump a pass.  I really don't think Democrats realize how big of jerks they have on their side.   I see jerks on both sides.  

Very true.  But many of Trump supporters see Democrats in the same light, so they give Trump a pass.  I really don't think Democrats realize how big of jerks they have on their side.   I see jerks on both sides.  
No doubt.  There are always have been and always will be jerks on both sides.  I guess I just view Trump as taking it to a new level where not only is he a reprehensible person he has a total disregard for the truth.  At the very least I would like to be able to believe what is coming out of our president's mouth even if I don't agree or like what I am hearing.  

Sure they are...his healthcare policies are bad.  His tax policies have been bad.  His trade policies have been bad.  His immigration policies have been bad.  His foreign relations have been bad.
I think the American people love what he's trying to do with immigration.  His economic policies have benefited everyone.  I agree with you about healthcare however. 

I think the American people love what he's trying to do with immigration.  His economic policies have benefited everyone.  I agree with you about healthcare however. 
I disagree.  And 2018 showed a strong push back against him.

Which economic policies have benefited everyone? Long term as well...since we are going deeper into debt?

NO and NO.  

I don't favor deporting honorable discharged veterans to await their citizenship hearings.  And it's Obama's policies that built this economy.  

Users who are viewing this thread